Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

You've Gone Public

“Jack you should of seen how gone you were the other night,” Rian laughed.

Alex glanced over to Jack who just laughed it off like usual. Alex sighed and pulled his hood up over his head.

“Yeah, you are all assholes for letting me get that drunk,” Jack said cleaning his glasses and putting them on.

“I got a kickass picture of you though,” Rian said tossing the camera.
Alex watched Jack go through the pictures. Jack laughed at the pictures, making Alex smile a bit. It was good to see Jack laughing again.

“Ohh! Myspace and twitter dude,” Jack smiled tossing the camera back at him.

“You would,” Zack shook his head.

“Hell Yeah Mother Fucker!” Jack threw his hands in the air. It was nice to have the band just sit and talk without anyone else around. Usually all the crew was around, but today they were all out setting up. It felt like they were back in Rian’s basement.

“GUYS!” Matt Flyzik, their tour manager, ran up the steps. “Turn on 72 right now! Their talking about Jack!”

Zack grabbed the remote and turned the TV on going to channel 72.

“They are?” Jack asked turning toward the TV.

"And we're back with Jack Barakats story." the woman spoke. "Jack Barakat had been rumored the last few weeks to be dating one of their tech crew members Audri Moore. Is there more to the story though? From an insider they said Jack and Audri had dated all last tour,” The woman on Tv spoke into her microphone clipped to her collar. Rian, Zack, and Matt turned to Jack who’s eyes were narrowed at the TV. Alex didn’t even dare to look over at Jack. “Now to answer all of your questions, Jack isn’t a father.”

Jack felt his heart sink, and beat as hard as it ever had in his stomach. “Audri Moore was rumored to be pregnant, but as we found out from records she did have an abortion,”
“Turn it off.” Jack whispered. Zack clicked the TV remote and then set it down. The bus was silent. All of their eyes were on him, including Alex’s now. Jack sat there for a moment staring at the couch. “I guess I should explain?” He said looking up at Alex, not daring to look at any of the others.

“If you want too…” Rian spoke softly.

“Yeah, that’s completely you and Audri,” Zack added.

“Oh god,” Jack’s eyes widened. “If Audri see’s that…she’s gonna kill herself,”

“Legit?” Rian, Zack, and Matt said in unison.

“Yeah, she can’t bring herself to forgive herself for having an abortion,” Jack put his face in his hands and moaned. “Fuck.”

“So that’s why you guys fought all the time.” Matt mumbled to himself.

“Yeah,” Jack answered. “Goddamnit. How the fuck did they know? The only people who knew were me Audri and…” Jack glanced over to Alex. “Yeah, just me and Audri,”

“Did she tell someone?” Zack suggested.

“She wouldn’t even tell Brooklyn. I don’t know who else she would have told.”

“She seemed to be pretty close with Kyle, from FTSK.” Matt shrugged.

“Maybe.” Jack was silent for a moment. “What am I going to do if she sees that? I’m half way across the world and she thinks I hate her right now. She’s not even going to call me about it,” Jacks voice trembled a bit.

“You don’t know that,” Rian said trying to be positive.

“Yeah I do. Like it said in the show. We dated all last tour too. She wasn’t just one of my fuck buddies.”

“We’ll get a hold of Eric,” Matt said. “Make sure he keeps an eye on her. I promise.”

Jack didn’t answer. He just sat there with his head in his hands. Alex crawled over to Jack and patted him on the back. Rian and Zack sat their awkwardly, not saying anything, which was probably the best thing to do right now. Then Jacks head shot straight up.

“What’s today’s date?”

“The 29th?”

“Oh my fucking god,” Jack whispered.

AUDRIS POV

I stuck my shiny silver key into the apartment door and it clicked open. I kicked it with my foot and made my way in, hearing it slam behind me. I had tons of bags in my hand, because I had just gotten back from shopping in Times Square. Yeah, I was actually out doing something. I needed new clothes, I was sick of the tour black. I converted to tour purple. Tour...I wonder what Jack is doing. He still hadn't called. Anyways. I made my way pass Eric on the couch, not caring what gossip show he was watching today. I walked into my room and set down my bags on my current bed and sighed. I looked in the mirror. My green eyes felt grey, and I looked as pale as ever. I shrugged, and told myself to get outside more, but I wouldn't.

I walked pass Eric again and turned into the kitchen opening the fridge. Nothing. There was only wine coolers, and...cheese? What the fuck did Eric eat?

"Did you want me to go food shopping?" I called.

"Nope," he answered. "Didja go to Victoria Secret?"

I laughed to myself, "Yes. I did. Why?"

"Just wondering. Get anything good? They tend to have shitty things this year,"

"Why would you know that?" I asked walking into the living room.

"I'm gay. I pay attention to this shit," He grinned at me.

I shrugged in defeat knowing he was right. I grabbed my black purse off of the couch and searched for my wallet.

"I'm going to cousins," I said as I reached for the door. "Did you wan-" I cut myself off and stared wided eyed at the TV screen.

"Up next! Jack Barakat, the guitarist from All Time Low, a dad?" the womans voice echoed through the TV over and over again.

"Whatever you're having, and some chips," Eric turned to me.

All the color from my face had faded. I looked dead. Literally dead. I felt dead. I felt cold. I felt hot. I felt pissed. I felt..I don't even know. All I know is that I couldn't breathe. I legitly couldn't breathe. I fell to my knees and continued to stare at the TV screen as the commercials played.

"Audri!" I heard Eric call. I could tell he made his way over to me because he had an arm around me. I didn't answer him. Did I even want to know what the TV was going to say next. I felt like puking. I was going to puke. How did they find out? That's it. I'm done. Done. I'm going to fucking shoot myself. I couldn't think straight. I finally took a deep breath in and Eric was shaking a bit, not sure what to do. I didn't blame him. I was shaking ten times worse then him, and the story hadn't even started. Done. Over. Done. Done. Done. My cheeks warmed, my nose tingled. I knew what that meant.

"And we're back with Jack Barakats story." the woman spoke. "Jack Barakat had been rumored the last few weeks to be dating one of their tech crew members Audri Moore. Is there more to the story though? From an insider they said Jack and Audri had dated all last tour.."

I crumbled into tears. The TV?! E! News?! What was everyone going to think? What was Adam and the crew going to do? I couldn't go back on that job. There was no way I could ever look at someone from that tour the same again. Someone told. Someone told. SOMEONE TOLD.

NR POV.

Eric wrapped his arms around Audris skinny sobbing body and picked her up. He took her into her room, moving the bags off the bed and sat her down on the bed.

"Why don't you take the day off work," he spoke softly. Audri didn't answer him though, she was too busy sobbing and swearing her head off. She had snapped. She sat up and grabbed her cellphone and dialed Jacks number.

"Audri don't! You're going to regret that!" Eric said as he snapped the phone from Audri's hand hitting end as soon as Jack picked up. Audri sat there tears streaming down her face. Her head snapped up and she looked like a dear in the headlights.

"What day is it?" She spoke softly.

"Thrusday," Eric replied. "The 29th,"

Audri's heart raced fast. She never felt it race this fast. She slowly laid herself down and pulled the covers over her head and just stared into the darkness under the covers. She felt Eric rub her back for a moment then leave the room. Today marked the one year anniversary of her abortion, and the day she lost Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO i lied. This was the last chapter of this story, the sequel will be coming soon (:
Get your friends to read this? please? PLEASE?! Im begging!!!!
What do you think is gonna happen with Audri and Jack?
Morgan and Kyle? her past? >.<

Next Chapter: .......

DONE!

Sequel will be up with in a week or two (: (:

Comment! Bitch me out for leaving you hanging... :D

MAKE PEOPLE READ IT! :D

Bye..
BYE..
LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!

(BTW this chapter is decated to Get Crunk, she read it all in one night<3 )