Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Sneak Peak Anyone?

Hey guys! I just have a few updates for all of you! I got a banner for the story (: so check it out and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lemme know what you think, i spent a while making it haha. Also the Sequel is coming along, it should hopefully be started up here by next week.

School is starting for me, and I'm going to Ohio for a while, so there will be a period of time where I won't update, because I wont have connection *tear* I know.

So who's up for a sneak peak?!!

The Only Rings I Have Are The Ones Around My Eyes.

“Audri?” Jack answered half asleep.

“Jack,” She whispered threw her tears.

“What’s wrong?” Jack sounded awake and alert now.

“I don’t know where I am,” She sobbed a bit and covered her mouth, reminding herself to keep quiet.

*****

“Morgan Wright?” The taller, buff ne asked.

“What?” She snapped.

“You need to come with us,” The skinny one spoke, his voice being deeper than what
Morgan had anticipated, and it scared her a bit.

“Nope. Not till you tell me why.” Morgan held her head high.

“It’s about your father,” The buff one spoke again. Morgan’s heart beat increased rapidly by just hearing the word father. She gulped and nodded following the men out of the coffee shop and into their car.

*****

Morgan,” they growled together stepping closer to her.

“I have to go, Kyle’s going to be looking for me,” she said turning and trying to push Seth out of the way. “MOVE!” She yelled up at Seth.

“I think you should answer their questions,” Seth said standing his position.

“Yeah,” Alex and Jack said in unison. Morgan spun around to see Alex and Jack face to face with her. She searched around the room for another escape but there was none.

“ALRIGHT FINE! I KNEW! I DIDN’T MEAN TO TELL! I WAS DRUNK!” Morgan covered her mouth as tears filled her eyes.

*****

dundundun, sorry it wasn't much. but i can't give to much away!!! (: lemme know what you guys think!!
♠ ♠ ♠
ladeda! <3