Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Updated.

I can feel you all around me,

Senses failing, I am falling

Take my hand and hear my calling

I am still here

Here in this in place, here in my life

Help me now I need you

Take the pain and take the knife

Take away this horrid life

I can feel you all around me (all around me)
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I heard that you can get reported for having an Authors Note as a chapter. I'm not taking the sneak peak down, unless someone reports me, in which case I'd get pissed. Why would you report a story you read? As my friend asked. I agree, but *shrugs* it's rules I guess.

So this update is just a little like oh side note thing, and the lyrics up their ^^^^ I wrote. I needed something to throw in, because I don't want to be reported, no one does.

So all I ask guys, is that you subscribe to this if you're reading it for you're first time. The reason why I say that is because when the sequel goes up, I'll be updating this story, so all of my subscribers see it. I don't know if it does that already, and if it does, you'll still see an update in this story.

Also, just because this story is finished, doesn't mean I'm not going to update here. I think at some point, I might throw in a few extras that played threw my head while I was writing, but I didn't think fit the story well. That includes Alex POVs and more between him and Brooklyn, because there's a whole story lined up behind them.

Another thing, I'm really interested to hear your guys thoughts on the story, so comments are really appreciated. Its cool to read what you guys think is going to happen, even if its just one comment with a fricken (: it's still nice haha. I usually comment after every chapter, or two chapters when I read a story, some of you know that though (: BUT ITS NOT LIKE IM SUGGESTING YOU DO THAT OR ANYTHING (; (: haha.

This is long, I know. I am looking for stories to read. So if you have something with All Time Low, Escape the Fate, anything band wise, or just a plane old OC story, I'll totally check it out. Just leave a comment, or Inbox me with a link (:

I think that is it. I'll talk to you guys on Sunday(Hint Hint Wink Wink) ( ;

Love goes out to all.
Stay strong All Time Low fans.
Stay strong.

"I just want to fuck this burrito!"-Jack Barakat

"Music is a world within itself. It's a language we can all understand."~my rock.(Yup, i have a rock with that engraved on it (: with music notes on it (: --)

"Never say goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting."- peter pan

"And the people that say things to you about the way you look and the way you dress have nothing more to do. You have something more in you. "~Andy Sixx