Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

A Normal Day Isn't Normal.

Brooklyn woke in her bunk. Alex was still asleep with his arms wrapped around her. She slipped out without him waking and headed to the front. She pulled out a pan and started to make chocolate chip pancakes, the boy’s favorite. She peeked out the window to see highway stretched for miles. They were supposed to be in Ohio, but the busses left Milwaukee late. Brooklyn set a dish on the table and started to pile the finished pancakes on top. It was 4 in the morning. She had only gotten 5 hours of sleep.

She could hear the faint snore of the boys. She pulled out the butter and syrup from the fridge and set those on the table too. She set out different juices. When she turned around to put more pancakes on the table Jack was sitting there with a plate full of pancakes half awake.

“Morning Jacky!” Brooklyn smiled. Jack looked up and grinned at her, which meant ‘Good morning, and thanks for the food!’ She had learned that from the previous tours.

“Where are we today?” Zach asked as he took a seat across from Jack.

“Ohio I think,” Jack said with a mouthful. Zach poured himself a glass of milk and downed it all in one sip. Alex walked out into the front, he sat down next to Jack and rested his head on Jacks shoulder. Jack shoved a pancake in Alex’s mouth and laughed. Brooklyn turned around to see Alex with one eye open and a pancake hanging out of his mouth. Zach cracked up and ended up choking on his milk, which made Jack laugh even harder.

“Shut up!” Ryan’s voice came from the background. Jack covered his mouth and giggled like a girl, which made Alex spit out the pancake.
“Boys!” Brooklyn laughed.

Audri sat up in her bunk. She pulled her knees to her chest. She had just woken up for the 3rd time since she fell asleep at 2. She kept having weird dreams of concerts going wrong, and Jack exposing everything. Her last dream had Jack telling the whole crowd what happened. She shook her head and got up. She walked to the front of the bus to see them pulling into the venue. She gave a sigh of relief and grabbed a sweatshirt. Once the bus parked she immediately jumped out and took a deep breath of fresh air. She stretched and walked over to the truck with all of the light boards.

“Hey Audri!” Kevin, the bus driver, called. She smiled at him, and met him around back. “You’re always the first one up and ready to go,” He laughed as he opened the back of the truck.

“I know, I can never sleep past 4:30 when I’m on tour,” She said as they wheeled the board down the ramp. “Lift,” She said as the picked it up at the same time. Then drug it up the four stairs into the venue.

“We have an elevator for all of the tech stuff!” One of the body guards helped them over to the elevator. He handed Audri a key and told her to give it back after the concert was over. “We have a tech booth upstairs in the second balcony. It’s closed away from being out in the open and-“

“How big is this venue?” Audri interrupted. The body guard laughed and continued the tour of where she was allowed to go while they were there.

She set her light board on the table that she was giving and put on a headset. The guard, Trevor, helped her string the wires. He put the receiver box on her back and she was ready to go. It was now around six in the morning. Most of the tech crew was up and getting their headsets on and boards in place. When they were all ready to go Trevor took them downstairs and showed them the tunnels to get backstage quickly. Once they were all on stage Audri looked around. This place was two times bigger than the rave and the stage was huge. She looked up to see all of the lights hanging, ready to go. She smiled. They lowered the first and last sets of lights and the tech crew split up to check to make sure each one was working individually. When they were done with that set they all took a step aside and waited for them to bring down the next set. Audri took a look around and couldn’t believe they had booked such a big place. The second level wrapped around so you could see the stage from any place you sat. The back of the venue was lined with a huge bar. The balcony had seats and was labeled VIP at the top. The floor was being set up with gates. The wooden floor was nicely polished, but it wouldn’t look like that after the concert. The next set of lights came down and they checked them again. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the bands start to come in and check out the stage. She stood up and waited for the last set. She turned and took a look backstage, it was huge and people were running around. The doors that led to their backstage rooms had each bands name labeled on it. She saw Kyle and Morgan holding hands and walking in with the drum sets.

Morgan watched as the crew carried in all of the equipment. Kyle, her boyfriend, opened the door to their room backstage. She walked in and her jaw dropped. Kyle stood next to her and couldn’t believe it either. There was a whole table lined up with breakfast food, and a huge fridge next to it. Caleb ran past them and opened it to see sodas, water, and alcohol filled up to the top. A few doors over, there were the bathroom with a huge shower in it.

“SCORRRRRRRRRE!!!!” Caleb jumped. Kyle laughed and Morgan ran for the huge white fluffy couch against the back wall. Across from the couch was a 72 inch flat screen with every game system.

“ALEX DUDE!” Jacks voice called across the venue.

Audri turned to see Jack holding a bottle of Jack and Captain Morgan. “THEY GOT JELLO SHOTS IN HERE TOO!” Jack took off running and Alex took off after him.

“Jager bombs!” Audri heard someone yell from the rooms. She would die for a nice hard drink about now. They raised the lights up and the crew left the stage. She was looking out into the empty room, and was standing center stage. She looked around and imagined a cheering crowd. She could easily see how they all loved getting up there every night and seeing all of those people cheering for them.

“Hey hun,” Audri heard a voice and turned to see Brooklyn standing next to her looking around.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyyyy hiiii whats up? i got some awesome comments, and couldnt wait to update a few chapters. Soooooo here you go! Keep the comments coming, and you get the story (: (:

Next Chapter: Spill.