Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Normal? What Is That?

Audri stared up at the ceiling in her bunk. She had been there all morning and didn’t want to move. She was comfy and didn’t want to deal with anyone. Going on this tour was one of the worst things she could have done, but they had set everything up last tour before she had a chance to change her mind. She wish someone would just appear and take over so she could move back to New Jersey and move on, forget about everything, and continue her lighting designs on Broadway, what she originally planned on for her life. She sighed, realizing it’s never going to be the same as it used to be, not after her stupid mistake. She wondered what it would be like now if she didn’t make that mistake. Where would she be? Would she still be doing lighting? She’d probably be back in Jersey, paying for an apartment, trying to find a paying job to pay for rent and food. She wouldn’t be making as much as she was now.

Audri gasped, and jumped. Jack had pulled open the curtain and was standing in front of her bunk looking at her. She sat up quickly and shook her head, making her hair fall into place. He looked at her with a bit of hurt in his eye. Audri would have died to sneak out around him but he was blocking her way, and he knew it. He knew she would try to run if he tried to talk to her.

Jack was dressed in black skinnies with a white Glamour Kill’s t-shirt. He had lime green hoodie on over, and his hair was perfectly in place. Audri looked at him up and down. It had been such a long time since they’ve been alone, where no one could hear what they were saying.

“Tech crew’s looking for you,” Jack said still looking her in the eye. Audri couldn’t take it and looked away. His eyes brought back to many memories.

“Okay,” She mumbled.

She could feel Jack looking at her. She wanted to curl up under the covers and die. She knew Jack would never forgive her, and she’d never forgive herself. She looked up at him wondering why he hadn’t moved out of her way yet. Usually they both avoided each other at all costs. She wanted to ask him, but then there was a chance he’d move and leave, and she never got a chance to just stare at him. He reached out and moved the bangs out of her face, and tucked them behind her ear. She felt her face burn as soon as his skin touched hers.

“I shoul-“ She started but Jack cut her off.

“Before you go,” Jack mumbled. “Brooklyn and Alex have been talking about you a lot. You need to cheer up, be yourself, or every ones going to end up finding out. Act like noth-“ Jack paused for a second, then finally looked away from her. “Act like nothing happened.”

“I can’t just act like nothing happened Jack!” Audri felt her body shake. All she wanted was Jack to understand. She felt her nose start to tickle which she knew meant tears were coming.

“Well you’re going to have to!” He snapped. “I told you I wouldn’t tell anyone. I promised you that. I’ll keep the promise but you have to act normal! Alex keeps asking questions! Sooner or later I’m going to have to tell him.”

“No you won’t! Shrug it off and claim you don’t care!” Audri clenched her fists as tears filled her eyes.

“I DO CARE!” Jack yelled. “You don’t get it Audri! Every time we fight, what do you think? I argue because I hate you, because what you did? No! I argue because you don’t get that I care! I care about everything you do Audri! Every step you take!”

“Then why do you ignore me?! Every time we pass each other you don’t even look! You act as if we had nothing! As if you never told me you loved me! You were the first guy I ever fully trusted! See you pass me like that kills me, and if you care so much why can’t we go on as friends? Why completely ignore me and have everyone think we hate each other!” Audri now had tears falling down her face. She sniffed and got out of her bunk. Jack stood in her way though not letting her pass. She wiped her tears away.

“Why? Because you stopped talking to me! You didn’t answer any of my calls or texts. I even went to your apartment! When I finally got a hold of you I was so frustrated I screamed and we argued! Since then we’ve been known to hate each other and argue! If we all of a sudden became ‘friends’ people would think it’s something more! It gives them more of a chance to find out!”

“What was I supposed to do Jack? I was 17 years old! You just turned 21! We’re five years apart! You were caught up in tour and your music, and I wasn’t going to ruin that! I would have felt horrible!”

“Yeah? How do you feel now?” Jack crossed his arms. Audri’s jaw dropped and she couldn’t believe he said that.

“I did it so I wouldn’t ruin your life!” She cried as she pushed passed him and out of the bus. She walked through the parking lot which was now full of teenagers and adults everywhere. Loud shrieks and screams were coming from some girls when they saw Jack get off the bus. She wiped her face of the tears that were flowing heavily now. She tried to tell herself to calm down as she made her way pass the crowd but the tears kept coming. ‘He’s nothing. It’s over. You’ll move on. Just breathe.’ She repeated to herself.

“Audri finally, we need you up on stage, a whole set of lights went out during a run,” Adam said as he drug her down a set of stairs and through the tunnels to the stage. Adam was the head technical person on tour. If something went wrong you would ask him. He had brown swoopy hair, and he was in his mid 20’s. The right side of his bottom lip was pierced, and he had perfectly white straight teeth, which gave him a gorgeous smile. She followed as quickly as she could, trying to stop her crying before they got on stage. Adam turned left and they were going through another set of tunnels. Did every venue have tunnels? They jogged up a set of stairs and quickly made their way onstage. The set of lights was lowered and each of them walked over to a light and started to inspect the light, and wires.

Alex walked over to Audri and put his arm around her. “What’s up?” Alex smiled. Audri put on her best smile and explained that the set of lights weren’t working and something shorted out. Alex nodded and pretended to be interested but Audri felt him staring down at her face, that was still red from crying. “Everything okay?” He asked. Audri nodded and gave a fake smile again, then turned and left for the tech booth
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhhh..run in with jaaacckk.. guess it didn't turn out how they wantedddd.. ): comment comment comment<3
loves all of you who've made it this farr<3

Next Chapter: Choose