Status: Finished. (Sequel In Progress)

I Slept With Someone in 'All Time Low' and All I Got Was a Stupid Fanfiction Written About Me.

Choose

Alex slammed the door. Jack was sitting at the counter top eating some chicken tenders. Alex looked to see that the room was already a mess, but the food had been changed to dinner. Biscuits, salads, chicken tenders, soup, sandwiches, chips, pasta, meatballs; the table was loaded with different types of food.

Jack raised an eye brow at Alex, “What was with the door slamming mate?”

“What’d you do, Jack?” Alex walked over to the counter so he was face to face with Jack. Jack gave him a confused look as he took another bite of a chicken tender. “I just saw Audri, she was in tears! What happened?”

“What? I don’t know. I haven’t talked to her all tour. Why would I?” Jack took a sip of his water.

Alex slammed his hands down on the table, “Damn it Jack! What the hell is your guy’s problem with each other! All you two do is glare and argue! You don’t even know her! Don’t get me wrong, she doesn’t know you either but its damn annoying! Last tour everything was fine! All of a sudden you two started arguing and I’m just done with the rubbish! Audri’s my friend Jack and to see her crying, and so upset is upsetting me!”

“Maybe she’s unhappy on tour? I don’t know, Alex! I don’t talk to the chick,”

“Bull Fucking Shit! Jack I know something happened!” Jack looked up at Alex, which gave Alex a hint that something really did happen. “Why can’t you two just tell me? I’m your best friend Jack, we’ve been through everything together! If you guys would just make up everything would be so much easier!”

“I don’t know what you’re getting at,” Jack raised an eye brow at him. “Alex, nothing happened. I don’t even know her. We just don’t get along. Why is there a problem if she shows up techs for the show and then goes back to the bus? She doesn’t have to be our little groupie and be best friends with all of us.”

“Goddamn it Jack! She was crying! It wasn’t just small tears either! She had been full on crying! I know you were on her bus. I walked out of ours the same time you got off hers! I wouldn’t be making such a huge deal if you two wouldn’t be keeping this secret from me!”

“Maybe it has nothing to do with you Alex!” Jack stood up.

“Well I’m making myself part of it! I’m not going to do this 4 and ½ month tour with you two arguing and her crying! What happened Jack?” Jack just looked at him. Alex threw his hands up, “So what? You’re going to make me guess? Fine! What’d she do? Or maybe you did something to her? What’d you do?”

“I didn’t do anything,” Jack said through his teeth.

“Okay, so what? Did you have some secret relationship with her? That’s sure what it seems like since you two are so secretive lately! Did she cheat on you Jack? Did she sleep around with the other band members last tour when she supposedly with you? She fuck other people Jack? Did she whore herself out to others but you? Did you not get what you wan-“ Alex was cut off by Jacks fist hitting Alex in the face full on. Alex stumbled back a few feet and looked at him. Jack was furious and that’s exactly what Alex wanted. When Jack got mad enough, he’d explode and spill everything. Alex knew it; it was the fact of building him up. He knew he was going to get punched, he knew Jack would be pretty pissed the rest of the night, but Alex was sick and tired of Audri and Jack being so down. He missed his old hyper friends. Alex looked at Jack who was now trying to get a grip of what had happened.

“I fucked her okay?!” Jack yelled. “I fucked and left her! and don't you ever talk about her that way!” Alex stood there just looking at him.

“You’ve done that to plenty of girls, why is she different?” Alex asked softly.

“Because!” Jack shook his head, “Because I actually loved her. I didn’t know what to do! Yeah I’ve had girlfriends but I never really cared about them! She was different! I ruined the relationship, and” Jack sat down at the counter with his head in his hands, “and” he couldn’t bring himself to tell Alex the next part, “and she,” Alex walked over to the fridge and grabbed a few shot glasses. He walked back over to Jack and poured some shots for them. Jack didn’t even know where to start, but he was happy he didn’t have to hide all of this from Alex anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhhhh see how i used some british terms there? haha i feel brilliant!<- said in british accent-

how'd you like the whole fist punch thing? ahhh? hmm? oh boy jack's breaking another promisee.. anyone miss the happy bouncy jack? Cuz audri and alex both do hmm hmmmm. Guess we'll see what happens!

this chapter is for my bestiee! Alexx Gasskarthh.

Next Chapter: Best Friends Come Out Of The Worst Situationis.

BUT YOUR ONLY GETTING IT IF I GET COMMENTS :D :D :D (; >;]