The Sex Scene

Candy From A Baby?

He felt her presence before he could see her. The slight smile that grew upon the barman’s face was a dead giveaway as he hurriedly stopped what he was doing in order to pay attention to her. The slender form sliding onto the seat next to him was only confirmation. Her sweet scent filled his nose as he inhaled; a pleasant mixture of perfume and cigarettes. Smoke had never smelt more appealing he thought, taking a final gulp of his drink. He looked up to order another one and noticed her watching him, a small smile toying with her lips. As she caught his gaze in hers, he knew he had to have her. But at the same time, he knew what she was doing and he wasn’t going to make it easy for her. He had never met a girl like her before. He had met overly confident girls, girls who thought they were like her and girls who were just plain whores but never someone like her…like him. He could tell this wasn’t going to be a standard night as she fixed her eyes upon him and opened her mouth to speak.
“You seem to have some admirers.” She smiled slightly and nodded over his shoulder. He turned around to see a small group of girls staring at them, all of whom he had had encounters with on previous occasions. Rolling his eyes, he turned back and noticed one of her followers leaning against a wall and glaring at him.
“You didn’t do too badly yourself.” He said. Noticing the man too, she laughed.
“Some people just don’t know when to quit.” As his drink arrived, she ordered a second for herself. He noticed how the fingers of her right hand were drumming the bar in the telltale sign of a smoker in need of a nicotine fix. Pulling out his own packet, he offered her one and they stepped into the night air to light up.

________________________ ImageImage

It was amazing how almost any man would fall for the simplest of tricks. She shook her head despairingly as she took a deep drag. As if she’d let herself get that addicted to a habit as pathetic as smoking. True she enjoyed cigarettes and smoked more than her fair share but she chose to. There was only one thing she found it hard to say no to and that was the reason she was the way she was. At least this addiction wouldn’t kill her. She was careful. A lot more careful than most people. She was no disease ridden whore. Even in the midst of the drink and drugs that fuelled many of her encounters, she could control herself. She knew a lot about him. He had quite a reputation and she knew that more than mental protection would be in order later on. But if later was to happen, she needed to move things forward. Playing on the ‘gentleman’ rule, she pretended to shiver in the cold night air.
“Cold?” He asked, looking down at her, smoke trailing from his nose.
“Just a bit.” She inwardly laughed at the innocent face she was pulling, eyes as big and round as she could make them. He slipped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her close in an attempt to keep her warm. Like taking candy from a baby she thought, her arm around his lower back, fingers lightly stroking the bare skin in the gap between his top and jeans. She smiled again at him then took another deep drag of her cigarette. This was almost too easy...
♠ ♠ ♠
To write this story I have to be in a particular mood, it's not just a pick up a pen and write one.
And normally when I'm in this mood, I'm not idly sitting at home with a pen.

Just a short explanation of why it takes me a while to write the next chapter.

So yeah feedback would be much appreciated :)