Status: Slowly but Surely

Love Knows No Boundaries

I Like To Feel Like A Rebel! You're Ruining It!

"Freak! Freak! Freak!"
Everyone used to call her that. Ciera was the freak. Now everyone knew she was raped. Her parents, her classmates, the whole town. People were starting to notice the scars on her arms, the pain she was hiding. She had counseling every Tuesday after school. Not only for the cuts and suicide attempts, but for the rape. She was learning to cope.
"Baby girl, come on!" Koby yelled down the hall, watching Ciera come out of a class. His keys were in his hand, ready to ditch. She smiled and ran towards him.
"Go! Go!" She yelled, running out the door.
They ran across the parking lot to his truck, laughing.
"You act like they'll care if we leave..." Koby muttered, climbing into the truck.
"Shut up!! I like to feel like a rebel! You're ruining it," Ciera said, laughing.
Koby laughed and kissed her. He started the truck and headed for his house. No one would be home and they could stay there as long as they wanted, all alone.
When they pulled up, Ciera raced Koby to the front door. He picked her up before she could make it and carried her the rest of the way, laughing at her struggles to get free.
"You know it's Tuesday, right? I have... counseling later," Ciera muttered as he took her inside. "I have to go."
"Yes, Ciera. I know, and I won't keep you from going. Just calm down, ease up. What happened to miss rebel?" He said, laughing.
"Shut it, hot shot," Ciera said, kissing him.
Koby sat her down on the couch and laughed.
"Can we talk for three seconds?" Koby asked.
"Yes," Ciera said, sitting down in his lap when he sat down.
"Is it helping? The counseling?" He asked her, looking into her eyes.
"Check the wrists, baby," Ciera said, showing her wrists to him.
There were scars... countless scars. Yet, there were no new cuts. Three of the worst scars were from Blake.
"I like my battle scars," She said, running her fingers across the three scars.
Koby kissed them. Then, he kissed every single scar he could see. After, he kissed her cheeks.
"Are you feeling better, though? Is it helping?" Koby asked, making her focus on him.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ciera said, wanting to kiss him, to go lay in his bed with him. To just... give in to her desires.
"You know, I know what you are thinking, C," Koby said, looking at her.
"What am I thinking?" Ciera asked, attempting to act innocent.
"You want to go have sex. I'm not stupid," Koby said, laughing.
"Don't laugh at me," Ciera said, frowning.
"Sorry," He said, kissing her cheeks.
"Why won't you?" Ciera said, pushing him away.
"Ciera, you don't want it... I promise. And honestly, I don't think you'll enjoy it as much as you think," Koby said, shaking his head.
"Koby, I do want it. Don't tell me what I want," She said, looking at his fireplace.
"Ciera, you'll regret it," Koby said.
"Oh well," She muttered.
"Come on...." Koby said, walking towards his steps.
He would give him and Ciera knew it. It wouldn't be hard to make him give in when it came to her. She could get anything from him. She followed him upstairs to his room. He was already stripping when she got to his room. She couldn't believe he would do this. He pulled her down to his bed, kissing her small, moist lips.
*********
"Calm down," Koby stroked Ciera's hair, holding her in his arms.
"I just... I'm sorry," She muttered, tears covering her pale face.
"Stop apologizing. It's not your fault," Koby said, rocking her back and forth.
Ciera had freaked out before he had even started. The moment he tried to get on top of her, she had busted out crying, begging him to stop, calling him Blake. She couldn't handle it, Koby was right. She couldn't handle sex when all she could see was Blake's menacing smile. She was permanentely scarred. Koby had known it would happen, too. Just wanted to make her happy and give in, but he knew. The scars were too... too painful, too wide.... for her to handle it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. Haven't had much inspiration to write lately and have been working on my co-write a lot. Comment pleaseee :D