Status: Slowly but Surely

Love Knows No Boundaries

The Party

Koby stopped in front of his friend's house. The music was blaring from the house. You could see people dancing inside and people on the porch, talking.
"Hey C, go ahead in. I have to run and get the pizzas for the guys," said Koby, kissing Ciera's cheek.
"Alright," Ciera said, warily.
She climbed out and headed up to the house. Blake, Koby's best friend and the boy hosting the party, greeted her.
"Miss Ciera, how nice to see you," Blake said.
"Nice to see you too," Ciera said.
"Hey, how about you follow me upstairs? I have to show you something," Blake said.
"Sure," Ciera said, following him.
Ciera followed Blake up a flight of stairs and down a hall. They came to a door. Blake opened it and motioned for Ciera to go in first. She walked in, Blake followed her in, and he closed the door. He locked it.
Ciera saw every member of Koby's "group" standing in the room, smiling at her.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 8 boys, Ciera thought.
"What... What is going on?" Ciera asked.
"We just want to talk to you," Blake said, pushing her towards the bed.
"Don't touch me," Ciera said, pulling Blake's hands off her.
"Boys," Blake said, his eyes staying on Ciera.
"I'll scream. Someone will help," Ciera said.
"That is where you are wrong, freak. Koby isn't here to help you. No one will even if they hear you," Blake said, shoving Ciera onto the bed.
One boy flew at her with a strip of cloth. He gagged her, so she couldn't scream. 2 boys grabbed an arm, and another 2 grabbed her legs.
Blake climbed onto the bed and hovered over her.
"It'll take Koby at least an hour," Blake said, an evil grin spreading across his face.
Blake unbuttoned her pants, then unzipped them. A boy yanked them off. Blake laughed as he yanked her shirt off. He yanked off her underwear after watching the fear grow in her eyes for a minute. She laid there, naked.
Tears started rolling from her eyes. Blake slapped her across the face.
Blake started first. The boys took turns. By the time Blake got a text from Koby, who was leaving the pizza place, they had all had a turn and Ciera's face was soaked with tears. The boys had hit her several times. She was beginning to get bruises. They had been careful to hit her where clothing would cover it, in case she did bruise.
Blake pulled a knife out of a drawer from the nightstand. He laughed as Ciera shook her head, wanting him to stop. She wanted it to end.
Blake slowly made 3 short cuts on her arm. She closed her eyes as she saw the blood run out and drip down her arm.
"Koby knows that was a nasty habit of yours. He won't tie it back to us," Blake said.
Ciera kept her eyes closed and kept shaking her head. Blake got on top of her and smiled. She opened her eyes and looked at him.
"You will not tell anyone of this. We will do it again and hurt you worse if you do. Koby better not find out," Blake said.
He went another 15 minutes, and then they ungagged her and left.
After they were gone, she laid there for a minute and cried. She slowly got up and put her clothes back on. Ciera hurried down the steps and out to the porch. She sat down on the steps and waited for Koby to get back.
Act like nothing happen, Ciera thought.
Blake walked by her as he headed to Koby's car to help him with the pizza. As they headed back towards the house, Blake smirked.
After Koby sat the pizzas down, he went and sat beside Ciera.
"Why aren't you in there having fun?" Koby asked.
"Just don't want to," Ciera said.
"Hey, my parents took Cass out to see a movie. Want to ditch the party and go to my house?" Koby asked.
"Please," Ciera said.
Koby went inside and came back out a minute later.
"Come on," Koby said, helping Ciera up.
They walked to his car and got in.