Status: Hold

Dilapidate

Chpater 4

I was nervous driving down Broke Road Street. This was my first time driving alone and I knew that I had to get use to it soon, besides from the tickles that pinched my stomach my heart had an incredible amount of blood passing in and out of it. Sending my blood all over my body and doing its job.

They will look at me, all off them. I wouldn’t be able to escape it and my brain ached with this sense of knowledge.

I love you Dakota…
No you don’t.
Of course I do! Why would you over think that?
Because you wouldn’t have left me, you wouldn’t have left all of us! How could you leave when no one knows why?

“Hey! What the fuck are you doing?”
I hit the breaks. My hands shivered and my vision clicked back to drive one. “Sorry.” I said reversing into the right parking space. When the kid had left, I took my five minutes. I took my five minutes of medicine and of peace. “I’m sorry” I muttered to myself. Maybe not for me but maybe for the guy who had cursed at me for almost hitting his car. Where had my mind jumped off too?
With so many misunderstandings going on I sank in my seat and turned on the heat on full blast. I notice a drop of water that hit my jeans. I was crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to thank kalea-molley for this wonderful picture of her. visite her on flickr for more.