Kiss Me, You Stupid Vampire!

You don't like me.

"You're telling me, that, this... this... egotistical jerk of a vampire is my soul mate?!" I yelled in disbelief.

"Egotistical jerk? No. I'm talking about Sterling." My mom said.

"I know." I said.

"Sterling isn't egotistical, or a jerk." My mom said looking at me and Sterling confused.

"Oh really? Not the Sterling I know." I huffed. My mom gave Sterling a stern look.

"I may have given her the wrong impression." Sterling said shamefully.

"It's not that he doesn't like her, he does, he just doesn't want to have to like her." Griffin spoke up. What?

"Oh right. I forgot about that. Sterling, she's your soul mate. You can't stop from loving her." My mom said.

"I know." He sighed.

"Well he might not be able to stop from loving me, but I most certainly can't stop myself from loving him." I glared at him.

"Why don't we let you guys talk." My mom said, dragging Kat and Griffin out behind her. She shut the door behind her. Sterling was looking at me like he didn't know what to say. I just rolled my eyes and turned away from him.

"You hate me don't you?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I asked not looking at him.

"Look, this isn't easy for me to accept ok. I just don't want somebody to tell me who I love. I wanted to figure it out on my own."

"Well then figure it out on your own. Go date other girls. I don't care." I rolled my eyes, even though it hurt to say it. I liked Sterling a little bit, but his ego got in the way.

"I don't really have a big ego." He said reading my mind again.

"Stay out of my mind." I glared at him. He smirked at me.

"Make me." He said.

"Maybe I will." I said standing up.

"Maybe you won't."

"You don't know what I will do."

"Then how are you going to stop me?" He whispered, suddenly right in front of me.

"I-I-I'll" I stuttered at the closeness. He was so close to me, I could feel the coldness of his skin.

"You'll what?" His smirk was getting bigger. I glared at him. I put my hands on his chest to push him away, I could feel his muscles under his shirt, but he didn't budge. Instead he grabbed my hands and put them down to my sides.

"Get away from me." I hissed.

"How 'bout not." His mouth was so close to my ears as he whispered, sending shivers down my body.

"I-I mean it." I said trying to sound brave but my voice cracked. He kept smirking as his mouth moved close to mine, hovering over my lips, just barely touching them. My heartbeat started going ten times faster than normal. I stood very still, looking up at his blue eyes.

"Your heartbeat says otherwise." He whispered against my lips, just before gently placing his lips on mine. His lips felt so good against mine, I didn't even have to think before I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. His tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I pulled away as I realized what I was doing. I quickly took two big steps backward, bumping into the side table.

"I was right. You do like me." He said.

"I never said I didn't like you." I glared at him.

"Well, if you like me, then kiss me."

"I can't."

"Why not?" He asked looking a little bit hurt.

"Because... you don't like me. And I'm not going to kiss someone who doesn't even like me and who probably plays with all the girls' hearts and doesn't even care and-" I was suddenly cut off by his lips on mine. I imediatly shut up as he pulled away. His arms were wrapped around my waist, hugging me to his.

"I never said I didn't like you, or I didn't care." He said.

"Well... do you like me?"

"It's not that simple." He shook his head. Not that simple?

"I knew it." I scoffed. I tried to get out of his embrace but I couldn't.

"Let go of me." I glared at him.

"Listen to me."

"No. I don't need to listen to some... manwhore."

"I'm not a manwhore." He glared tightening his grip on my waist, but not so tight it was hurting me.

"Yea right. You probably got some whore, who comes over here to have sex with you." I glared back. He lips found mine once again, but I pulled away this time.

"Stop kissing me." I demanded.

"No."

"Why not."

"Because you don't seem to understand that I don't like you,-"

"Oh I understand perfectly! Now let me go!" I yelled.

"I love you!" He yelled back, stunning me. I looked back up at him in surprise.

"Wh-what?" I asked.

"I love you." He said quieter.

"No. You don't love me." I turned my head away. There was no way anyone could love me. only one person loves me, my mom.

"Your mom isn't the only one who loves you." He said.

"I said stop reading my mind." I said quietly still not looking at him.

"Then look at me." I forced my eyes back up to Sterling's face.

"I. Love. You." He said slowly.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just do. I love the way, you bit your lips when your nervous, the way your eyes sparkle when you laugh, your laugh, everything about you, I love it all. I just do." His voice was soft as he looked in my eyes.

"Then why have you been so mean to me these past 2 weeks?"

"I told you, I wanted to find love on my own. Not have someone hand it to me on a silver platter. But your mom was right, I can't stop myself from loving you. And you can't stop yourself from loving me either."

"What about Jade?"

"What about her?"

"Well you seem to like her... alot."

"Why would you think that?"

"Because, you sit with her every chance you get, you hang around her all the time."

"But I always change seats and sit by you. And when I see you, I stop hanging out with her and walk over to you. Raine, Jade is nothing to me. But you, you're my soulmate. I'm meant to be with you. Nothing will change that." He said. I looked up at him and realized he was telling the truth. I nodded my head and smiled at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! They are together! But everything isn't going to be peachy keen. Drama in the next one and either next chapter or the one after that is when Drake really comes into the picture, with another girl! Be sure to read it! Oh and I would like to thnk two of the most awesomeness people who were the only ones to comment, PandaCub3 and Vampire_academy_rox. Thank you guys! :) Comment/subscribe <3VampirePrincess15<3