A Goalkeeper Can Catch Anything...Even Love

I’m the Daughter of the Swiss Coach so I Can’t Love Iker Casillas…Or Can I?

Ivy Schmitz has always loved football so when her Swiss father becomes the head coach for the Swiss National Team it is goodbye America, hello South Africa. She never expected that on her flight there she would meet the famous Spanish goalkeeper or feel so irresistibly drawn to a man that she had just met.

I’m the Goalkeeper for Spain So I Shouldn’t Love Ivy…Watch Me.

Iker Casillas boarded that plane from Madrid with one goal in mind, win the World Cup. His nation had never done it and he had a feeling that this was their year. What he hadn’t counted on was the lovely woman seated beside him on the aircraft. She intrigued him from the first moment he laid eyes on her and he knew she was for him. The only problem was that the were on opposite teams competing for one prize.

Can their relationship survive the rivalry of the World Cup? Will the fame and drive to win keep them apart?
Or...Will they throw away all the traditional ideas of the world and fall in love?
  1. Kissing the Enemey
    Ivy meet Iker
  2. Thighs, Thighs, and A Lot More Thighs
    So i forgot to explain this in the first chapter. Basically i'm doing a mini story on Iker's World Cup 2010, hope you like:)
  3. Heartbeats
  4. Mobs
  5. Pool Drama
  6. More Secrets
  7. A Gargoyle and an Octopus
  8. Full Circle
  9. A Wonderful Life
    Four years later