Status: Complete!

Just a Little Taste of Fame

The Boys leave for California and leave their two best friends behind for two months. After them two harsh months away from the guys Heather Pulliam and JC Weber finally get to go see them.

..................OWNERSHIP.........................**I don't own Big Time Rush (even though I wish I did), or any other characters except JC Weber and Heather Pulliam (who is my best friend). I do not own the script to Zoey 101 or any of the songs that is in this story.**
  1. Chapter 1: Departure
    James, Kendall, Carlos, and Logan leave Minnesota but only James and Kendall leave back more than their hometown.
  2. Chapter 2: Already Going Wrong
    Heather and JC are ready to go to California and see the boys, but things are already turning out bad.
  3. Chapter 3: Cali, Here We Are!
    JC and Heather arrive in California and meet Logan's friend.
  4. Chapter 4: Meeting Gustavo
    JC and Heather go with the Big Time Rush boys to Rocque Records and run into trouble.
  5. Chapter 5: Introducing Jo
    Kendall's girlfriend makes her first appearance in front of JC and Heather.
  6. Chapter 6: Date Night
    JC and Heather walk in on Jo having a conversation that they didn't want to hear.
  7. Chapter 7: Need You Now
    JC and James go on their first real date while Heather and Kendall are alone in the apartment.
  8. Chapter 8: Payback
    The title says it all. JC and James get payback for what Heather and Kendall did in the last chapter.
  9. Chapter 9: Party at Gustavo's
    A few things get spicy at the party.
  10. Chapter 10: The Big News
    Gustavo allowed the boys to mansion sit while he was away on vacation, but he comes back a day early.
  11. Chapter 11: What A Rush
    The last chapter has arrived and a lot of things are happening: the runs, a big break, auditions for a television show, and being locked in a closet.