I Dream of Freedom

Meeting Alice and Getting Punished

I sat down looking at him waiting to find out if I'll be sleeping on the floor or on the bed.

"I think the floor will be best. I'm sorry,"Luke said. I whined and went to lay down in the corner.

"If this becomes a normal thing then someone better get me something comfortable to sleep on," I growled.

"It won't, I promise," Luke said.

"What happens when you get married?" I asked curling into a ball.

"Nothings going to change," Luke replied.

"You can't promise that," I said as Blake came up to me.

"Yes I can. We don't know if Alice is the same girl we met today. IF she is, then she seemed sweet enough," Luke said.

"What if she isn't though? I mean Alice scared me but I believe she will let us be in human form but I don't know about anyone else," I said as Blake laid down beside me.

"We won't know until the morning, now will we?" Blake asked. I sighed.

"But, I'm so worried I don't want to be stuck in wolf form. I enjoyed being in human form," I said.

"I know Destiny," Luke said with a sigh. I closed my eyes and yawned.Blake put his head on mine. I fell asleep quickly.

"Luke wake up!" the king shouted early the next morning. Luke mumbled something and I got up and walked over to him. I jumped on the bed and licked his face.

"Destiny, down," Luke said trying to get me away. I stopped licking his face and jumped off the bed.

"Luke, you need to get up so we can meet your wife-to-be," I said looking at him.

"I'm up," he said.

"Okay," I said walking over to Blake and licking his face.

"Come on son, you have to get ready," the king said.

"Father, I'm up, I'm about to get ready," Luke said as he got up out of bed.

"Good," the king said.

"Do I need to dress fancy and do I need to put Blake and Destiny in the nicer collars?" Luke asked.

"No, Just dress nicely. Like dress pants and a nice shirt. I would, it would make them more royal and not muttish," the king said. I growled quietly.

"Yes, father," Luke said as he walked into his closet.

"I'll be in the throne room when your ready," the king said. I growled more.

"I am not a mutt! What nice collars?" I asked pawing Blake.

"You should teach your animals to be more respectful," the king said before leaving. I whined and looked at the closet waiting for Luke to come out.

"Hows this?" Luke asked walking out of the closet wearing dark dress pants, black dress shoes, and a blue button up shirt.

"Nice, what nice collars?" I asked again nudging Blake.

"I'm up," Blake said. I looked at Luke.

"Luke, what collars?" I asked again with a whine.

"They're just collars, just nicer looking ones," Luke replied.

"Oh," I said walking over to him.

"I guess I should put the collars on you before my father has a hissy fit," Luke said. I whined as Blake came up behind me.

"Did I miss anything?" Blake asked.

"We have new collars and we are mutts," I muttered.

"Oh, well that's always fun to hear," Blake said with a yawn. Luke slid my collar off and started putting the new one on.

"I think you'll like this one better then the old one," Luke said after he finished putting it on.

"Why you say that?" I asked looking at Blake.

"It makes your eyes really stand out," Blake said. I tilted my head to the side.

"Is that why I'm supposed to like it?" I asked.

"Yea, it's pretty," Blake replied.

"Okay," I said as Luke exchanged Blake's collar for the new one.

"It's a nice color," I said about Blake's collar.

"Thank you," he said.

"Luke, do we have to be on a leash?" I asked.

"No, I don't believe so," Luke replied. I smiled and licked Blake.

"Okay," I said.

"Let's go," Luke said. I got up and walked to his side.

"What if the girl isn't the Alice we met yesterday?" Blake asked.

"We will have to sneak y'all some human time, now won't we?" Luke asked as Blake came to my side and we followed him out of his room.

"But wouldn't you get in trouble?" I asked.

"Yes, but oh well," Luke said as we went to the throne room.

"Ah, Luke, finally," the king said when we reached the throne room. I looked up at Luke waiting for the command to stop following.

"When is she going to arrive?" Luke asked.

"Any minute," his father said. Luke nodded and went to go sit on his throne, Blake and I following closely. I stood there looking at him.

"Sit," Luke said. I sat down on his left side while Blake sat on his right side. I got bored so I started to look around.

"She seems like she is behaving now," the king stated.

"Yes, she is," Luke said. I went to lay down.

"Your majesties, Alice is here," a servant said. I perked my ears up.

"Well bring her in," the king said. The big doors opened and Alice walked in. It was the same Alice we meet yesterday. I smiled and wagged my tail.

"Luke?" she asked.

"Alice?" Luke asked back as I went to go greet Alice.

"Destiny stay," Luke said. I whined.

"Luke, you're a prince?" Alice asked.

"Well, yea," Luke said. I whined wanting to go to Alice.

"You've met?" the king asked.

"Yes, yesterday. When I went to the beach," Luke answered as he stood up.

"I thought you said you weren't a faerie," Luke said.

"I didn't know until after I went home last night," Alice answered.

"Then you found out your engaged to me?" Luke asked with a grin. She nodded as she took a step towards him. I wagged my tail.

"Destiny," Alice said looking around Luke and smiling at me. I got up and walked to Alice. Alice got down to my level and started to pet me.

"Hey Alice," I said quietly.

"Hi, your coat is really shiny today," she pointed out.

"I had a bath yesterday after the beach," I said.

"Ah," she said. I smiled and looked at Blake with love in my eyes. Blake smiled at me. I pawed the ground trying to get Blake to come. Blake took the hint and walked over to us. I licked his face and looked back to Alice.

"Hey Alice," Blake said.

"Hi," she said with a smile.

"I guess I'll leave y'all to bond," the king said.

"Thank you, your majesty," Alice said with a smile. The king walked away and Luke walked over to us.

"Lock the door," Luke said to a servant.

"Yes sir," the servant said locking the door.

"You don't mind if they change to their human forms, do you?" Luke asked Alice.

"Not at all, but don't they need clothes?" Alice asked.

"Crap, didn't think about that," Luke said.

"Luke, maybe you can get a servant to get the clothes from your room," I said quietly.

"That might work," Luke said.

"You never know until you try," I said laying down.

"When did you get so wise?"Blake asked.

"When I was born," I said smiling.

"Uh huh, sure," Blake said with a chuckle.

"Will you get me 2 different outfits out of my closet?" Luke asked a servant

"Yes sir," the servant said before leaving. I pawed Blake's foot. Blake looked at me then laid down.

"I'm sleepy," Blake said.

"I'm not," I said pawing at him. Blake groaned and rolled over. I whined and got up.

"What exactly are we supposed to know about each other?" Alice asked.

"I have no clue," Luke said as I ran up to him.

"I'm bored," I said to Luke.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Can you find something for me to do?" I asked. He sighed.

"In a minute, you can change into your human form," he said as the servant came back with clothes.

"Then do what?" I asked.

"Then you can kiss Blake," he said.

"But he's tired," I said. He groaned.

"I'm pretty sure if Blake is able to kiss you he will wake up more," he said.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Blake, if I told you that you can kiss Destiny when you are in your human form and Destiny is in her human form, would you wake up more?" Luke asked.

"Possibly," Blake replied with a yawn.

"See," I said running over to Alice.

"Hey, you know he will," Alice said getting down to my level.

"What do you mean I know he will?" I asked looking into her eyes.'

"He's a guy. He won't give up the possibility to kiss a girl," Alice replied.

"Okay," I said as Luke handed me an outfit.

"You can change behind one of the thrones," Luke said.

"Luke, door and collar," I said.

"The door is closed. I keep forgetting those," Luke said taking the collar off.

"Is it locked?" I asked as I started walking towards the thrones.

"The door? Yes," he replied. I quickly changed and got dressed and walked out.

"Blake, your turn," I said.

"Okie dokie," he said standing up and taking his clothes from Luke. I smiled as he walked behind the thrones.

"Just a random thing to tell you, Blake and I are mates," I said.

"I kind of figured that," Alice said. Blake came out from behind the thrones and I tried to run towards him.

"Woah, careful," Blake said as I started to fail.

"Sorry, I got excited and forgot that I haven't learn how to run yet and I wanted to try," I said.

"Just take it slow," Blake said with a smile. I wrapped my arms around and smiled. Blake kissed the top of my head. I looked up and kissed his lips. Blake kissed me back. I smiled into the kiss. I felt him smile. He licked my bottom lip. I parted my lips slightly. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. Luke and Alice coughed. I slowly pulled away.

"What?"Blake asked.

"No need to make out," Luke said.

"We weren't," I said.

"Y'all was getting close to," Alice said as Blake pulled me closer to him.

"You two will be doing it eventually," Blake said. I buried my head into Blake's neck.

"So, Alice, do you have wings or something?" Blake asked.

"I don't know yet, I just found out last night," Alice said.

"I thought faeries were tiny," I said.

"Guess not," Alice said as Blake pulled me to them and sat down with me in his lap.

"Well, you are kind of short," Blake said.

"Blake, be nice" I said as I playfully slapped him.

"But it's true," Blake said.

"Sorry Alice, he is usually nice," I said.

"Don't worry about it. I am on the short side," Alice said with a smile. I snuggled into Blake.

"Anyways, so Luke, what's your plan for when you become the king?" I asked.

"I don't know yet," Luke said.

"I guess the pet rule is staying?" I asked as Blake pulled me closer.

"I never liked it in the first place," Luke replied.

"So it is outlawed whenever you become king?" I asked as a smile formed on my face.

"Yea," Luke replied. I smiled as Blake put his head on my shoulder.

"Awe, you two are so cute," Alice said. I blushed and looked away.

"Awe," Blake said. I tried to get up.

"What?" Blake asked.

"I think the king is coming," I whispered trying to get up so I can get closer to the door.

"Change, hurry," Luke said. I quickly went to behind the throne and undressed and changed into my wolf form and ran to Luke for my collar. Blake ran behind the throne. Luke just finished putting on my collar when Blake runs up to him. Luke slipped Blake's collar on and I laid down by Luke's feet.

"Luke, why is this door locked?" The king asked on the other side of the door.

"I wanted to be alone with Alice without anyone bothering me," Luke answered as a servant unlocked the door.

"Well, you can be alone tonight. Alice will be stayin in your room," the king said.

"Is she moving in?" I asked quietly.

"Yes mutt, she is," the king replied. I growled at the name mutt.

"I'm not a mutt," I said.

"Destiny hush," Luke said. I whined and edged towards the king.

"Why don't you show Alice to your room Luke?" the king asked.

"Yes father," Luke said and got up then helped Alice up. Alice smiled at him. Luke started walking away and I went to follow him. Blake was close beside me.

"Luke can I burrow the female mutt, real fast?" the king asked.

"Uh, of course," Luke replied. I whined and walked over to the king.

"Sit," the king said. I looked at him, sat down and growled.

"If you are going to live in this palace then you will learn to behave," the king said.

"I do behave, but I can't stand to be called a mutt," I said quietly.

"You will have to stand it," the king said.

"I'm not a mutt," I said standing up.

"Yes you are," the king said.

"No, I'm not," I said starting to walk away.

"Get back here," the king demanded. I growled and walked farther away and sat down.

"And if I don't?" I asked.

"Dungeon," he replied. I laughed and laid down where I was.

"Doesn't scare me," I said.

"Oh but I think two weeks in the dungeon away from your mate should scare you," the king said with a smirk. I got up and took a step farther away from him.

"Or should I make it two months?" the king asked. I stopped and looked at him.

"I behave when I'm treated nicely," I said.

"You will behave either I'm nice or not," the king said. I growled, shook my head, and started walking away again.

"I could always send you back to that pet store," he said. I whimpered a little.

"Why not the dungeon first?" I asked turning back to him.

"Because that won't teach you a lesson. Threatening to send you back to the pet store will," he said with a grin. I shook my head and took a step away from him.

"Or I can just send you back anyway,' he said. I stopped, turn towards him and whimpered.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" he asked. I walked over to him.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said with a wide grin I looked at him and nodded.

"For now," I said.

"Good girl," he said. I laid down and rolled over showing my stomach.

"Take her to Luke's room," the king said to a servant.

"Come on," the servant said as I got up. I followed the servant out of the throne room and back to Luke's room. The servant knocked on the door and waited for Luke to answer.

"Enter," Luke said. The servant open the door and let me in. I walked in and went to a corner and laid down.

"Thank you," Luke said. I whimpered and stayed in the corner.

"What's wrong?" Blake asked.

"Nothing," I lied.

"Tell me please," Blake said. I shook my head not wanting to think about it more.

"Alright," he said.

"Do y'all want to be in human form?" Luke asked and I shook my head no.

"What's wrong Destiny?" Alice asked coming to my side.

"Nothing," I lied again.

"Are you sure?" she asked. I sighed.

"Let's just say I'm going to obey the law, until it changes," I said quietly.*

"What did he say?" Luke asked.

"If I don't listen, he will send me back to the pet store, pretty much," I said curling up in a ball.

"Oh sweetie, that won't happen," Alice said.

"He seemed sure of it," I whined.

"You only have to behave in front of him. In front of us, you can be yourself," Alice said.

"I don't want to risk it," I whispered.

"Destiny, if you give in to him your just giving him the satisfaction," Alice said.

"Well, its either that or misbehave all the time and get either sent to the dungeon or the pet store," I said getting up.

"I'm not telling you to misbehave all the time. I'm just telling you to be yourself," Alice said. I looked up at Luke.

"What happens if I misbehave in front of him and he does send me back to the pet store?" I asked.

"I wont allow him too, you know that," Luke replied. I thumped my tail against the floor as there was a knock on the door.

"Enter," Luke said. The door opened and Bryan entered, I ran over to him and greeted him.

"Hello Destiny," Bryan said.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked licking his hand.

"Nothing, I just stopped by to see Luke," he replied.

"Oh," I said walking back to Luke and sitting down.

"What is it Bryan? You haven't been around the last few days," Luke said.

"Sorry bout that. Thought I'd give you and Destiny some time to bond and find out if she found her mate," Bryan said.

"Oh she did," Luke said.

"That's cool, who are you?" he asked Alice.

"I'm his fiancee, Alice," she replied shyly.

"Dude, when did you plan on telling me?" Bryan asked as Blake walked over to me.

"I just found out yesterday," Luke replied.

"Wow, so the king is making you get married to a human?" he asked sniffing the air.

"I'm not a human," Alice said.

"But you smell human," Bryan said as I licked Blake.

"I've heard that a lot today," Alice said. I laughed.

"Bryan, do you want to hang out with us?" Luke asked.

"Sure, why not. I have nothing better to do," Bryan said with a laugh. I smiled and walked over to him and nudged him towards the bed. Bryan sat down and laughed. I smiled more and laid down on his feet.

"What are we going to do?" Alice asked.

"Luke," I said quietly deciding I wanted to be in my human form.

"Yea?" he asked. I walked over to him and tried to take my collar off.

"Here," Alice said bending down to get my collar off.

"Bryan, would you mind if I broke the law and go into human form?" I asked quietly.

"Of course not," he replied.

"Luke, can I have some clothes, then?" I asked.

"I think the ones you had on earlier are still in the bathroom," Luke replied.

"Okay," I said walking to the bathroom and nudging the door closed. I quickly changed into my human form and got dressed. I walked out of the bathroom when Blake was walking out of the closet.

"Hey babe," Blake said.

"Hey," I said. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand and walked me to the bed. We sat on the bed and he put his arm around me.

"So Luke, have you told Jake that Destiny is Blake's mate?" Bryan asked.

"Not yet, he's away on business," Luke said.

"Call him?" he asked as I tried to sneak a kiss. Blake smiled and pecked my lips. I sighed in happiness.

"I've tried but he's not picking up," Luke said.

"Oh, well, I'll try real fast," Bryan said reaching for his phone. I stole another kiss from Blake before we was told to stop.

"We all should go shopping tomorrow," Alice said with a smile.

"Destiny and Blake would have to be in wolf form," Luke said.

"I'm tired of my stupid wolf form," I whined.

"I know Destiny, I'm sorry," Luke said. I crawled towards the top of the bed and laid my head on a pillow.

"We should get dog beds for the nights that we have to sleep on the floor," I said quietly.

"Yea, we should," Blake said. Blake moved to lay down beside me.

"No offense but your floor isn't comfortable," I said.

"Yea I know, sorry," Luke said. I smiled as Blake wrapped his arms around me. I heard Alice yawn.

"Should we go to bed?" I asked.

"I think that's a good idea," Alice yawned again. I went to get up to change back into my wolf form. Blake stood up with me and he went to the closet as I went to the bathroom. I quickly changed and came out and started to jump onto the bed.

"Well, I'll leave you lovely couples," Bryan said.

"Good night, Bryan," I said as I curled up at the bottom of the bed and Blake came out of the closet.

"Good night," Bryan said. He got up and left the room.

"Collars," Luke said as I lifted my head. I sighed as he put the collar around my neck. Blake jumped onto the bed and waited for his collar. Luke put his on also.

"Do we get to sleep at the foot of the bed or on the floor?" I asked.

"You can sleep on the bed," Luke said. I wagged my tail and Blake laid down beside me.

"Uh, Luke?" Alice asked.

"Yes?" Luke asked and I lifted my head up.

"I need something to wear," Alice replied. Luke laughed and went to the closet to find something.

"Sorry," she said quietly.

"Don't worry about it," Luke said coming out of the closet.

"Thanks," Alice said taking the clothes from him. I laid my head down on Blake.

"No problem," he said. I wagged my tail as Alice walked to the bathroom. Alice came back out and sat on the edge of the bed. I crawled over to her and laid my head in her lap.

"Hi there," she said with a smile.

"Hey," I said as I heard Blake whined.

"Big baby," Alice said jokingly. I laughed.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked.

"You left me," he whined.

"Again, big baby," Alice laughed.

"Well, I'll be down there when Alice tells me too, but for now I'm hanging with Alice," I said.

"Ha, she likes me more," Alice said sticking her tongue out at Blake. I nudged Alice's hand and heard Luke walk towards us.

"I think it's time that we should sleep," Luke said. I whined.

"But Luke," I said in a whiny voice.

"It's almost midnight Destiny. It's time for bed," Luke said. I looked at Alice for help.

"Sorry munchkin, he's right," she said. I got up with a sigh and went to the foot of the bed.

"If you don't feel comfortable sharing a bed, I could go sleep on the couch," I head Luke say to Alice.

"I'm fine," she said back. I laid down.

"Good night," Blake said quietly then licking my cheek.

"Night," I said putting my head in front of him. I soon fell asleep to the sounds of everyone breathing.

~Next Morning~

I woke up to the king yelling from the doorway.

"Father would you calm down?" Luke asked. I looked around and saw the king storming towards Blake and me.

"NO, YOU KNOW THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE BED!" the king yelled.

"Can't they stay there until I at least get beds for them?" Luke asked. I felt the king grab my collar.

"No, they can sleep on the floor," he said. I yelped.

"Let go of me," I growled. The king threw me to the floor. I yelped again as I heard what sounded like a bone breaking in my front right leg.

"Father I suggest you leave before something happens to you," Luke said fuming with anger. The king laughed and walked away. I went to get up and whimpered.

"Stay still," Alice said coming to my side. I yelped as she picked up my paw.

"Sorry," she said softly, Blake walked over to me.

"Do we need to take her to a doctor?" Blake asked.

"I think it would be more like a vet," Alice replied.

"That's what I mean. So do we?" he asked again and I whimpered.

"I don't know, it might just be a fracture. But you would need an x-ray to know for sure," she said.

"Luke," I whimpered.

"I'm sorry Destiny," Luke said softly.

"Do I have to go to the vet?" I asked trying to go over to him.

"I think it would be best. We don't know the damage my father caused," Luke replied. I managed to stand up and went to hobble to him.

"Destiny, I don't think that's a good idea," Alice said. I whined and looked up at Luke.

"I think we should take you to the vet, just to make sure," Luke said.

"How am I supposed to get there if I can't walk?" I asked as he walked over to me.

"I'll carry you of course," he said picking me up gently. I nodded as he carried me to his car with Blake right beside him. Alice was following closely. He set me down carefully in the car and quickly jumped in.

"Sorry," Alice said. Blake jumped in and laid down beside me.

"It's not your fault," I said.

"I know that, but your still in pain," Alice said. I looked at Blake and whimpered. Blake licked my face. I smiled as I saw the trees going by and feeling us slow down in turn into what is most likely the vet's office.

"This will be over before you know it," Luke said parking the car and getting out. I whimpered and he carefully picked me up.

"It's going to be alright," Blake said. Blake quickly followed Luke and Alice was in front of us ready to open the door. Alice opened the door for us then followed us inside. I whimpered as Luke talked to some guy in a white jacket. Alice stood by Luke's side and scratched my head. Luke started to hand me over to the guy in the white jacket and I growled.

"Destiny it's going to be ok. He's just going to take x-rays," Luke said softly.

'Promise?' I thought to him.

'Promise,' his thoughts came back. I sighed and let him hand me over to the guy. The guy I'm guessing who is the vet took me into a room and set me on a table. I laid there waiting to know what he was doing.

"Ok puppy, this isn't going to hurt a bit," the vet said. I looked at him confused. The vet picked up my paw gently and stretched out my leg. I whimpered and pulled against him.

"It''s alright, I just need to take some pictures of your leg," he said. I sighed and relaxed again.

"Now, I just need you to stay really still," the vet said. I stayed still and slowly breathe. I started to slowly become so relaxed I started to fall asleep. A few minutes later I felt like I was being picked up.

"I should have the x-rays ready in a few minutes," the vet said handing me to Luke.

"Okay," Luke said as he went to find a seat to sit down in.

"Someone looks sleepy," Alice said. I looked at her and felt Blake lick my face. I grinned.

"Luke," the guy who took x-rays called. Luke stood up with me and we walked over to the vet.

"We need to cast it and she is to stay dry and not do any running or jumping. It almost needed surgery," the vet said.

"How long does the cast need to be on for?" Luke asked.

"About 6 months," he answered. I whined.

"I'm sorry," Luke told me quietly.

"If you would like to come into the room while I cast her leg that would be fine," the vet said.

"I will," Luke said following the vet into the room.

"You can place her there," the vet said. Luke set me down and pulled a chair over beside my head. Luke started to pet my head.

"What color?" the vet asked Luke pointing at the colors.

"Orange I guess," Luke replied. The vet nodded and quickly put the cast on my foot.

"Thank you so much," Luke said. Luke paid and I barked.

"Let's go home," Luke said. He picked me up and carried me to the car again. He laid me down on the back seat and allowed Blake to climb in with me. I licked Blake's face and Luke closed the door. Blake smiled at me.

"I dislike your father, Luke," I said as Alice quickly climbed in.

"I met him yesterday and I'm scared for my life," Alice said.

"He won't harm you any, you're not a werewolf," I said.

"But what if he does the same thing to faeries?" Alice asked.

"He wouldn't have arranged you to marry Luke," I said.

"I know, But that might not stop him in the future," Alice said.

"I don't know. Hey Luke, have you got a hold of Sir Jake and told him about me and Blake?" I asked.

"Not yet," Luke replied.

"You should call him now and see if he answers," I said as I waited for us to arrive back home.

"I called him yesterday, he wasn't there, I was told he's going to be away for a while," he replied.

"Oh," I said as we stopped in front of the house. Luke turned off the car and got out. I sat up and waited for the door to open.

"Am I able to walk?" I asked.

"You shouldn't," Alice said.

"Luke, you better hurry up before i figure out how to open this door and jump out," I said impatiently.

"I'm coming, hold your horses," he said opening the door. He picked me up and he started to carry me inside.

"So, since I can't sleep on the bed anymore, where am I sleeping?" I asked.

"I'll figure out something," Luke said. I nodded as I looked down at Blake walking beside Luke. Blake looked up at me. I smiled at him and barked. He barked back at me. I wagged my tail as we walked to Luke's room. Luke put me down on the bed.

"Luke, I'm not supposed to be on the bed," I said as I got ready to jump down.

"You're staying there," Luke said sternly.

"Am not, I'm not letting you get in trouble," I said about to jump.

"Stay," Luke commanded. I shook my head and slowly made my way to the floor.

"Destiny, I would listen," Alice said softly.

"No, I'm not risking him getting in trouble again for me," I said as I managed to get off the bed.

"I'm going to the library," Luke said storming out of the room. I sighed and barked at Blake.

"What's wrong?" Blake asked.

"He's mad," I said as Blake walked up to me.

"Of course he is," Alice said.

"I only got off the bed because I don't want him to get in trouble again," I said laying down.

"You rather be on the uncomfortable floor when you're hurt?" Alice asked.

"I don't care if I'm uncomfortable, I don't want the king to hurt me again for doing something wrong until I'm fully healed," I said.

"He's not going to hurt you, Luke is trying to protect you, and you're making it really hard for him to do that," Alice said.

"How, Alice? I mean he put me on the bed that his father painfully took me off of," I said debating if I should try to get back on the bed or not.

"He wanted you comfortable. He doesn't care what his father does to him, as long as he's protecting you two," she replied. I sighed and decided to try to get on the bed again.

"Blake, help me," I said.

"I don't know what help I'll be," he said.

"I don't either but I need help on this bed," I said. Alice sighed and picked me up, placing me gently on the bed.

"Thanks, Alice," I said moving so that I was laying my head on the pillow.

"You're welcome. Now, I'm going to find my fiancee," she said.

"The library is the farthest door on the right," I said as she walked out of the room.

"You alright?" Blake asked jumping up on the bed beside me.

"For the most part yes," I said getting comfortable. Blake licked my face. I whined as I heard footsteps coming towards the room. I tried to crawl to the floor before the door opened but it opened before I was on the edge of the bed. I looked up and whimpered as I saw the king walk in. He stormed over to me and I whined and tried to move away from him while Blake tried to help me.

"Luke put me up here," I whispered as the king grabbed my collar. He picked up by my collar and I whimpered.

"I told you to behave," he said as fixed his grip onto my scruff of my neck instead of my collar.

"I was behaving... I was listening to my owner," I answered as he carried me out of the room. He was closely followed by Blake.

"Go away," he commanded Blake. Blake looked at me and whined.

"Go to Luke and Alice," I told him. He walked away towards the library and I was carried in the opposite direction. He took me downstairs and then down a hallway and down another set of stairs. I heard a scream. I whined as he set me down and pushed me into a cell with another werewolf. I heard the door slammed and I whined.

"What's your name?" the female werewolf asked.

"Destiny," I answered and limped to the corner. I growled as she came towards me. I heard what sounded like Luke's footsteps come running towards my cell. I whined as he stopped in front of it. I limped over to him and sat down.