‹ Prequel: Here, Here, and Here
Status: First chapter should be up by the end of the week (7\15 - 7\17\10)

Beside You

Overprotective

We had no time for a break because as soon as the plain landed and we were through security the boys had to be at an interview. There was no time to drop anybody off at the hotel because the plain was a little late which meant if we didn’t hurry Tokio Hotel would be late.

We pulled up to the building and the car was mobbed before it even pulled to a complete stop. I shifted Caoimhe off my lap and into Reaghan’s, “You stay with Reaghan. You don’t leave her side and you don’t let go of her hand.”

“Rea, if it’s still really bad when we get inside pick her up and carry her to the building” I tell Reaghan. I was only a little worried about the force of the crowd; we weren’t prepared for a crowd this big so soon so our security is a little thin.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Tom asks trying to get in on the plan.

“I’m giving Keevie to Reaghan and as soon as we’re in the building they’re gonna follow” I say like it’s the most obvious plan in the world.

“By themselves?” Tom asks stunned, “No way in hell, this crowd is to big and you’re my ‘girlfriend’ now so that puts you and Keevie in even more danger” he makes air quotes, but is dead serious at the same time, “Not to mention that everybody knows that Reaghan is Georg’s girlfriend. Ja you two are definitely not going in by yourselves.” He turns to Matt, one of the biggest security guards we have, “I want you to be attached to those two like glue, especially my daughter” Matt was kind of like Tom’s guard so he was one of the few security that knew Caoimhe was Tom’s daughter, “I trust that Rea can handle herself, but don’t let anyone get a hand on Keevie. Got it?” Tom finishes in a serious tone, one of the most serious I had ever heard him have.

“Got it” Matt says in a cliché guard voice but then turns to Caoimhe and smiles, crossing his eyes, making her laugh. I can already tell that he’s going to go from being Tom’s primary guard to being Caoimhe’s.

“And you” Tom says in a stern voice.

I raise my eyebrows at him, in disbelief that he used that tone with me, “What about me?”

“Never mind, you can handle yourself better then Reaghan” he says, getting a little intimidated.

He turns around and I prepare to get out of the SUV when I hear Matt say to Tom, “Don’t worry, if she had looked at me like that I would have done the same thing.”

I laugh, “Alright guys, let’s go” and by guys I mean Tom, the on other body guard, and I. I open the door with force and step out. My heels hit the pavement and I stand there for a moment like I didn’t even notice the large amount of screaming girls. As I saw Tom’s head pop over the car slightly I turned in a stiff motion to follow and heard a girl near me say, “What a bitch! She’s so stuck up, and I don’t know what does Tom see in her, other than her fake boobs!”

I roll my eyes, wondering what happened to imagination ‘cause I’ve been called much worse and much more colorful things in the school parking lot when I was fifteen. I head to the hood of the car and see Tom waiting for me with the rest of the band already ahead of us. I press a hand to his back and push, “Don’t wait for me, get your ass moving.”

“Yes mother” he jokes but walks forward anyway. We push through the mob, the guard standing right next to Tom and I, his hand on my shoulder, the gesture leading us and telling the crowd that he’s protecting Tom and I.

We break through the door and it’s immediately quieter. I turn and look through the glass doors and see that the crowd is still crazy and it pressing it’s self as close to the door as possible. I see Matt towering over the fans and I can see Reaghan’s colorful head at about his elbow. By the way they’re standing I can tell the he also has his hand on her shoulder sending the same signal that our body guard had. I can barely see the little blond head in Reaghan’s arms.

I can feel Tom behind me but I run into him because he was closer than I thought. I begin to fall backwards but then I feel Tom place his hand on my back, steadying me.

“Careful now.”

“Just go” I order moving my hand in the direction the band went.

“But I wanna make su-” Tom starts but I stop him.

“They’re fine and it’s my job to worry, I’m the mother” I tell him as I turn him around and push him down the hall way.

“So Tom we’ve all heard about your supposed relationship with Tokio Hotel’s new assistant manager” the show host leaned forward a bit so he could be closer to Tom, “But what we haven’t heard is you either denying it or confirming it?”

“Well” Tom stalls a bit, leaning his head back and adjusting his sitting position, “Ava is… she and I are…” he trails off and looks at his brother for help.

“Don’t look at me” Bill says in English and then he says this to Tom, “It’s you fiancé and your web of lies!” Georg and Gustav chuckle a bit but then Tom snaps at Bill in German.

“Yeah, that web of lies protects my daughter and your niece!” Georg and Gustav draw back on that comment, knowing that Tom gets a little touchy about Caoimhe, hence the whole thing in the car when we got here.

“Hey now” says the host, “Let’s speak English here, I feel left out!”

“Sorry” Tom says, “Now what was your question?”

The host chuckles, trying to keep the atmosphere light, “Are you in a relationship with your new assistant manager?”

“Oh, that was your question?” Tom chuckles still trying to stall.

The rest of the guys laugh trying to help Tom out and make it so they don’t all look like idiots. I roll my eyes getting annoyed with Tom’s time wasting. I was tired and so was Caoimhe and the sooner they go this interview the sooner I could crash on a nice, comfy hotel bed.

“Just answer the damn question!” I yell at Tom from backstage and then automatically occupy myself with Keevie who was standing next to me. The host looks around for who yelled, but Tom and the rest of the guys knew it was me.

Tom decides to take my advice but I’m pretty sure before he answered I saw him flip me off, “Me and Ava are in a relationship. We’ve been going out for about two months.”

“What’s on everybody’s mind is that she’s, uh, not your type” the host smiles.

Tom get’s a confused look on his face, “Not my type? How is she not my type?”

“Well” the host tries to think of the right way to put it, “Now remember these are the thoughts of viewers, not the show, but the fact that she has a kid.”

“You mean Caoimhe?” Tom asks, his acting skills impeccable, “I see Caoimhe as an added bonus” a smile plastered on his face.

“An added bonus?” the host asks confused.

“She’s one of the smartest four year olds you’ll ever meet” Tom starts.

“Not to mention the cutest!” Bill butts in.

“And has the best taste in music, especially for a four year old” Georg gloats.

“Anything you want to add Gustav?” the host asks chuckling.

“Um, she’s a quick learner” Gustav says uneasy.

“Oh yes, Keevie can definitely a quick learner. I remember that she learned how to sing the first verse of An diener Seite and the chorus to By Your Side in less than an hour and she sang it perfectly.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it ends weird but the next chapter should be up late tonight.
hope you enjoyed it and please tell me what you think!!
and I'll have a picture of Matt in the next one cause he's gonna play a minor roll in the story.