‹ Prequel: Here, Here, and Here
Status: First chapter should be up by the end of the week (7\15 - 7\17\10)

Beside You

Movie Marathon

That demented groan\croak filled my ears and a massive chill ran down my spine. I shuddered in to Tom, pushing myself closer than humanly possible and rolling my shoulders forward.

An ear piercing scream breaks through the speakers and even though I can’t see the movie, the soundtrack and sound effects are way too much for me. I feel sick to my stomach and in an automatic reaction I jump up off the couch cushion and kind of half hurdle, half crawl over the back of the couch, stepping on Tom once or twice in the process. I sprint through the double doors leading to the bed room and continue to the attached bathroom, my hand over my mouth.

I reach the toilet and am so focused on the task on hand that I don’t notice Tom walking in. I don’t know he’s standing right behind me until I feel him not only holding my hair back but pulling it back into a ponytail for me. When he finishes with that I feel him place one hand on my back and I’m assuming getting a glass of water with the other hand because I can hear the water running from the faucet.

“You okay?” Tom hands me the glass and rubs my mid back.

“The time difference is messing with my morning sickness; well that and the grotesque movie you guys made me watch” I down the water as soon as I’m done talking.

“We never made-” he started but then decided now was not the time to argue with me. “Sorry.”

“I’ll just wait in here and get ready for the secret concert tonight until the movie’s over” I turn on the hot water in the shower. I take off the t-shirt I had on and am left in a cami that’s a little small and my skinny jeans. I turn to and look in the mirror as I take all the bobby pins out of my hair. In the mirror I see Tom’s reflection just standing there staring at me.

“Is there a problem?” I shake out my hair and my recently braided bangs fall into my face.

“If you hadn’t just thrown up I’d have you on the floor right now” Tom played with his lip ring like he was still deciding whether that fact was going to stop him. He steps towards me; apparently he made his decision. At the last second I turn my head and he kisses my ear for the second time in two days.

“You really have to stop doing that” he closes his eyes.

I laugh quietly, “Go before they get any wrong ideas!”

“Why don’t we make those wrong ideas of theirs right” he takes a step towards me and grabs my waist and roughly, but still gentle like he might brake me, pulls me closer till our bodies meet, far closer than we were during the movie.

“Not here, not now” I put my finger on his forehead and push him away, slipping out of his loose grasp. I open the door and gesture for him to leave, “But definitely tonight.” I smirk as he walks to the door and as he’s about to walk out of the bathroom he smacks and grabs my butt. I just smile at shut the door.

I just took a quick shower. I have to take a shower every time after I throw up because I feel dirty after. I get out and towel dry my hair scrunching it as it dries. I add a little hair spray and some mousse to keep the curl. I do a quick check in the mirror and then walk out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped from my torso to my upper thigh. I walked over to my suitcase that help my ‘concert clothes’ as Reaghan had dubbed them.

Since I had flaked on the movie in what I think was the first ten minutes I had plenty of time to pick the perfect outfit out of many. I pulled out a dress that had a purple and green plaid corset top and a tutu style skirt. I grabbed a pair of black heels with multi colored gems on the buckles, purple and green included. I brushed on a little mascara and a quick swipe of eyeliner on my upper lids; I didn’t want to wear anything to heavy tonight. I slid a pair of hoops with chains hanging from them into my ears and then clasped a black chain necklace with white beads and a clear gem pennant around my neck, the necklace Tom gave me hanging, hidden underneath. As a last minute addition I add a chunky bracelet with bejeweled beetles and dragon flies on it.

“Hey!” Reaghan walks into the room all happy. “The movie’s over.”

“Good!” I heave a sigh.

“Do scary movies really scare you that bad?” she sits on the end of the bed.

“Well that and I think the chicken I had for lunch was a little bad.”

“Oh well” she trails off as she looks at my outfit. “That’s cute!” She sounded surprised.

“You know I can pick out decent things without your help” I say refolding the clothes that I has taken out of my suitcase in order to find this outfit. I turn and place my hand on my hip, heaving a sigh.

“I’m starting to think you need to take it easy” Reaghan lays on the foot of the bed.

“Why do you think that?” I ask picking up Keevie’s Barbie dolls.

“That!” Rea says exasperated. “You’re an eighteen year old mom to a four year old, you’re on tour with Tokio Hotel, and you are engaged to the father of you daughter who happens to be the guitarist of Tokio Hotel, not to mention keeping that last little bit a complete secret from the rest of the world!”

“Shh, you’re gonna wake her up!” I whisper loudly placing Caoimhe’s barbies in her toy bag.

“I’d really like to know what you’re on because a normal person could not do what you are doing on a daily basis.” She sits up on her elbow, “Seriously, how do you do it?”

“When you figure it out could you tell me?” I ask deciding what movie I wanted to watch with the guys and Reaghan before we all had to leave.

“You’re like super mom or something” Rea continues to rant.

“She’s not super mom” Tom walks into the room, “She’s super woman. And I don’t know how she does it either.” He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on the top of mine. I grab the hat off his head and put it on mine.

I look at myself in the mirror with his arms still around me. I cock my head to the left and then to the right. The hat is a dark purple and black plaid pattern with soothe New York symbol in green stitching on top of the pattern. “I like this hat” I say to Tom, “I’m stealing it for the night.”

“What?” he asks letting go of me and stepping back.

“It goes with my outfit and it’s a cool hat. Besides, you know you’re not going to wear this tonight anyway.”

“Well no I wasn’t planning on it” he starts to smile though, “But I should have known you would do this again sooner or later.”

“Do what again?” Reaghan asks.

“When we were younger she always use to steal either my hats or Gustav’s but mostly mine. And she was one of the few girls I knew that could pull off the look” Tom re-wraps one of his arms around my waist and adjusts the hat slightly with the other hand. “There now it’s almost perfect.”

In the corner of my eye I see Reaghan leave. I turn to face Tom, “And what, pray tell, would make it perfect?”

“It would be perfect if it were still on my head” he says with a cocky smirk, his tongue slipping out to play with his tongue ring. He leans in for a kiss and I, in a random decision to deny him, grab the DVD off the table next to us and spin out of his grasp.

I head out the door before he can do anything but stare with his mouth open. I wave the DVD, “Let’s go watch my movie pick before we have to leave for the secret concert.” As I walked out the door I heard him groan but I knew he had followed me by the sounds of his heavier foot steps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eibhlin's outfit
i know it's been awhile but i've been on vacation with little to no computer access so please forgive me?
i hope you like this chapter and i hope you will tell me if you did and if you didn't
:D