Status: One-Shot

I'll See You Soon

Goodbye, Gabe

"I love you, you know."

Gabe Saporta murmured into his girlfriend of 5 years' ear.

She sighed heavily, squeezing him in her arms, not ever wanting to let him go, but knowing she would have to soon.

"If you loved me so much you wouldn't be leaving me again." She whispered.

He pulled away to look Corine in her deep green eyes, which were now glistening on the brink of tears, he hated when she cried.

"Baby, I have to go, it'll only be for five months okay? Then I'll be back here with you. Honey, you know I wish I could stay here with you... But I have to go." He kissed her softly on her forehead.

Gabe wished it would get easier to leave Corine at home when he had go on tour, but even after telling her every time he had to go, it always hurt the both of them the same. It was literally torture for him. He missed her so much it hurt, but he did it anyways, Cobra fans were important to him, he couldn't let them down.

"But next Wednesday-" Corine began but Gabe cut her off.

"I know what next Wednesday is Corine... But I don't have any choice... I'm so sorry baby, I wish I could be here... But I can't..."

"5 years Gabe... 5 years next Wednesday and you won't even be here..."

Gabe sighed heavily, he didn't want to keep going in circles with Corine, but he always ended up doing so. It was hard to argue with her, he always just wanted to agree with whatever she wanted, but he never did.

"Corine... I'm sorry. I'm gonna call you first thing, and I swear we can celebrate when I get back okay."

She let out a small sob as her tears fell down her face, she was no longer able to hold it together. This is the worst part of having a famous boyfriend, in her opinion. He was always leaving her.

"5 months Gabe... 5 months."

Gabe brought her into a tight hug again and kissed the top of her head. He wanted more than anything to make her happy, but he couldn't stay home. He wished she could just come with him on tour, but she never did. She couldn't leave her hometown for such a long time without getting homesick. Just the thought of leaving all her family and friends brought her to tears... She cried easily.

"Don't cry, please, please don't cry Corine... I love you so much, you know that. Five months will go by so quickly, you'll see. I'll call you every night I swear! And I'll text you, and Skype you, and you'll always be on my mind baby doll, you know that okay? I swear... Please don't cry..."

Gabe rubbed her back as she continued to sob into his shoulder, dampening his 'Because I'm Gabe Saporta, And I Can Do That' shirt. He had to leave in a little less than ten minutes for the airport, but he really didn't care right now. All he cared about was getting his girlfriend to be okay before he left.

"I know, but I'll still miss you so much....I love you..." She squeezed him tightly. She knew he had to leave soon, but she still had hopes he would change his mind... Even though she knew deep down he wouldn't... He couldn't.

"I'm gonna miss you too, so much... But it's only for a few months Corine... Please stop crying... Please... I'm so sorry."

She sniffled and got off of his shoulder, pulling herself away from him. She wiped underneath her eyes, hoping to get the smudged makeup off of her face.

"Just go Gabe... I'll talk to you later... I know you have to get going... It's fine."

She said the words, but she and Gabe both knew it wasn't fine.

"Corine... I'm sorry."

Gabe grabbed her hands and kissed one, looking her in the eyes again, they were now red and puffy from crying even for that short amount of time.

"It's okay... Now go, your gonna be late or something."

She mumbled looking away from him. He sighed and let her hands go. He grabbed his last suitcase by the door and opened the front door. She followed behind him with her arms crossed tightly across her chest.

"I love you Corine. With all my heart... I'll see call you as soon as I get to the first stop, I swear."

He leaned in and kissed her deeply, lovingly. She kissed him back, but she was still fighting hard not to cry. Her heart hurt so badly right now.

"I love you too Gabe. See you..." She said quietly as he pulled away.

He smiled at her sadly, "Bye baby."

He walked out of the door and she stayed in the doorway, looking at him as he climbed into his car, throwing the suitcase in the back along with the others. She smiled sadly as he waved at her and blew her a kiss before pulling away. She waved back and watched him until his car pulled out of the street. She shut the door and instantly broke down. The tears rolled down her cheeks as she fought hard to keep quiet. She couldn't help herself from crying like this. Gabe was her absolute everything, not only her boyfriend, but her best friend as well. He made her laugh more than anyone, he made her so happy... And he was gone for 5 whole months. 5 whole long and lonely months. She would be completely miserable the entire time, while he was having a blast on tour. She hated this. But she loved him.

We just took off Corine, Iove you babe :( She received a text from Gabe an hour later. She nodded to herself and didn't text him back. Now she was just tired, tired from crying so hard.

She went into their room and laid down on the bed, pulling a pillow tightly into her arms. "I love you." She whispered to no one and closed her eyes, letting sleep take over.

-

"I know.... Yes I know... Suarez I know! Okay? I know that! But I have to do this! I have time, I can make it to the show tomorrow I swear! I won't even stay for an entire day, I just have to do this okay?!" Gabe yelled into his sidekick at the bassist of his band as he drove quickly. Gabe didn't wait for a response from Alex before he hung up, throwing his phone on the passenger seat. He was almost at his destination.

"No... No Lidia... Yes I'm sure, okay? Whatever I don't want to go out today... I have to left the house since Gabe left! Yes I have! Not today Lidia... Not today... It's out 5 year anniversary today, and Gabe hasn't called yet... And I don't want miss it... Yes I'm sure... Okay... Yes... I will... Bye."

Corine was relieved when she finally hung up her phone. Her best friend would not stop pestering her about getting out some more, but she couldn't help it... She didn't like going out without Gabe... Right now she was missing him way too much.

It had only been a week since Gabe left for tour and she still could hardly take it. She wasn't sure how she could take an entire 5 months without him being there, but she hated the thought of it. She was very surprised that Gabe hadn't called her to wish her a happy anniversary yet, it was almost one in the afternoon, she was scared he was too busy and had forgotten. He had been calling her as much as he could, and texting her every day, but it still just wasn't enough... She missed him so much.

Corine sat on the couch of her and Gabe's home and flipped through the channels absent-mindedly, just waiting to get that call from him. She would be beyond disappointed if he never called.

"Come on Gabe... Don't let me down..." She said quietly to herself.

Suddenly her phone rang and a huge smiled instantly spread across her face as Gabe's ringtone blared.

"Hello?" She said excitedly, even though she had planned on acting casual.

"Happy Anniversary baby!" Gabe said loudly and Corine smiled even wider.

"Happy anniversary to you too! I miss you..."

"I miss you too honey, so much..."

Corine bit her bottom lip nervously, "Why didn't you call me sooner?"

Gabe sighed, "I was kinda busy..."

"Oh... Okay..."

"Yeah, I was on my way to a girls house..."

Corine's mouth dropped slightly, shocked at her boyfriends statement, what was he talking about? she wondered.

"Wh-What?"

Gabe smirked, knowing what his girlfriend was thinking, "Yeah, I'm at her house right now..."

Corine felt her eyes swell with tears, what the fuck was he talking about? she wondered. Her sadness quickly turned to anger.

"Oh are you now? Well I wouldn't want you to keep her waiting! Bye Gabe! Happy anniversary!" she shouted into the phone, so surprised, confused and mad.

"Before I go babe, do you wanna get that?" Gabe said, his voice still smooth and calm.

"Get what?" Corine snarled.

Just then the doorbell rang. Corine furrowed her eyebrows in confusion... How did he-

"That."

Corine walked over to her front door without hanging up on Gabe, not bothering to look through the peephole to see who it was. She quickly unlocked it and yanked the door open. Once she saw who it was, she dropped the phone instantly, a smile creeping into her features instantly.

"Oh hey baby, happy anniversary." Gave smiled at her, happy that he had successfully surprised her.

"Oh my god Gabe! What are you doing here?!" She yelled pulling him into an incredibly tight hug. Gabe laughed, hugging her back. He missed having her in his arms so much, this was like heaven for him.

"I couldn't leave you alone on our anniversary now could I?" he said before pulling away to kiss her.

She kissed him back, simply ecstatic at the moment. He had came all the way home just to see her on their anniversary, she was never expecting that. He loved her, she knew that, but she still didn't think he would come all the way home for her. Just the thought of him doing this warmed her heart.

"I love you so much." Gabe said, pulling away practically breathless from the kiss.

"I love you too Gabe... I always will." Corine whispered into Gabe's ear, pulling him into a tight hug once again.

Gabe and Corine were in love. Nothing proved it more than this moment. This place in time, everything felt right. Every little thing fit for the two. He loved her with all his heart and she loved him as well. She never thought it would be possible to feel so strongly for a person, but evidently it was... In Gabe's arms she felt like she was safe.

Gabe loved everything about the beautiful girl he held in his arms. He was so in love with her, his heart was practically bursting with passion for this girl. He never thought a girl could make him this happy, but evidently, she could. The only girl in the world for him was Corine, he knew that.

Together, forever... That was the only option. No matter how far apart from each other they were, they both knew that. Gabe would always love Corine, and Corine would always love Gabe. They were in each other's lives forever... And neither of them would have it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, first Gabe Saporta one-shot...I liked it....let's hope it does okay in this contest, ha...comment? :)