‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter One - "YOU HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE TO SURRENDER!"

It's been six months.

Six months since I've seen Brendon. Since I've been unhappy. Since I've had any contact from anyone in my past life. Since I've had any drama at all.

I live with Jack Barakat and John O'Callaghan and both are great guys. Did I say great? I meant awesome!

I eat what I like, when I like. I sleep where I want, whenever I want. I mean, I sound like a spoiled brat but at Pete's they would only let me sleep and eat on their schedule and what they like.

I can play with Jack and John all the time too. John's funnier to play with though because he can change into any animal when Jack can only change into a werewolf. John's really compassionate and real and deep. Jack''s funny, fun, romantic and he really has his (good) moments.

"KAYE!" Jack yelled as he grabbed the hose and aim it John and I.

We were currently in a water fight. I was on John's team and Jack had Lisa. Lisa was Alex Gaskarth's girlfriend. They say he had a long relationship with her and she's a part of his life until he dies. But no one likes her.

"YOU HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE TO SURRENDER!" Jack yelled before he pretended to cock it like a gun.

John and I looked at each other before shouting, "NEVER!"

John shielded me from the spraying hose and when Jack was done he dropped to the ground and I ran.

"What! No kiss or goodbye?" He said loudly. I giggled and got the water balloons I filled earlier and hid. "Nope."

I started throwing them at Jack and John. I noticed Lisa was on the side, looking at her nails.

"Let's get her," I mouthed to the guys and they nodded. We went around the house silently, went through the front door, and opened the back door when she noticed we weren't there.

"What?" She said like someone called her a bitch. She took a few steps forward and we attacked.

We threw the rest of the balloons at her and she was soaking wet. I filled 500 and only used about 100 on J&J.

"YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!" Lisa shrieked and stormed inside.

We finally stopped laughing and I breathed out as Alex slid the door back.

"Lisa left...."He whispered and pulled his knees to his chest.

"Alex I so-" "FINALLY!!!!!!" He screamed cutting me off and jumped up dancing.

I raised an eyebrow at J&J and they shrugged their shoulders.

"I'm bringin' sexy back
Them other boys they don't know how to act
I think it's special... what's behind your back
So turn around and and I'll pick up the slack" Alex started singing and dancing to "SexyBack" by Justin Timberlake.

I smiled and joined him while J&J sat their staring at us. Well, John was staring. Jack was drooling, staring off somewhere.

So all in all, it's been good here. I just hope it doesn't change.
♠ ♠ ♠
There we go. mkblaze11 can start. I will do Kaye's character Sunday or Monday when I'm back home. It'll also be longer updates and faster updates.

LOVE ALL YOU 12 SUBSCRIBERS ALREADY!!