‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter Ten-Nothing Like Him

Miras POV

"I need to go after her." Brendon said, pointing down at the ground to where Kaye, Jack, and Pete were. I looked into his eyes and they seemed sad. "I'll see you back at the mansion."

"Fine, I don't care." I grumbled, jumping off the ferris wheel and into a tree, then out of the carnival. I held the stuffed animal he won me close and I sighed.

Stupid Crush
I knew he could never like me
He's in love with Kaye.

How unfortunate for me.

As I got into the mansion a few of the servants looked at me as I placed the stuffed animal into my room. I need to get my mind off Brendon and feed.

Those perfect lips

"DAMN IT." I growled to myself. I felt someones presence behind me and I looked back to see a man with black hair, and a sort of emo fringe. To be frank, he looked like shit. When I looked at him he stopped in his tracks and his brown eyes bore into me.

They were nothing like his chocolate eyes
I could melt in them.

"Mira?" The man asked. I looked behind me to see if anyone was there and it turned out that I was the only one. I raised one of my brows and looked at him. "I'm Pete." I immediately took a fighting stance and barred my fangs. "I'm not here to fight. I need to talk to you about some...'business' I guess one could say."

"Business? Business he says?" I asked. He nodded and I sat on the bench with him. "What is it you need Pete? Make this quick, if I'm seen talking to you, I could get in trouble with Beckett."

"Your not going to get in trouble with Beckett. You two loved one another at a point in time. You knew him when he was human. He wouldn't look at you wrong." Pete growled, "Listen, I know you don't like me, and honestly, I don't like you, but you need to let Brendon forget about Kaye. She needs to be away from him."

"Where do I come in with this?" I asked vehemently.

"You are to keep Brendons' attention. Make him fall for you like you did earlier at the carnival. Just keep Kaye and Brendon apart." He angrily stated. I got off the bench, dusted my skirt off and started walking away, "Do we have a deal?"

"Fuck yourself Wentz." I yelled, flipping him off as I walked off into the darkness to feed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in forever. I moved into a new apartment so my life's been busy. We just got internet back today.

Thank you for everyone that reads this, keep on commenting and subscribing.

THANK YOU SEXYPEANUTBUTTER FOR LETTING ME CO-AUTHOR. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAID THOUGH EARLIER...IS W.B'S WIFE REALLY THAT BAD?