‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter Eleven - I Don't Want To Name This Chapter "Filler"

"John.........." Kaye coming out of her room.

"Yea- whoa." The black lingerie was very revealing. "Um...ye-yeah?" Kaye strutted over to me slowly, swishing her hips all around.

She sat on my lap and I did my best to keep it down. She leaned over and whispered into my ear, "I'm bored."

She started playing with the edge of my shirt, pulling it up a little farther each time. "W-what do yo-you w-w-want to do?"

I could feel her hot breath on my ear, "I want to play John. John! JOHN! JOHN!-

"JOHN!" Kaye screamed at me, interrupting my fantasy.

"Yes?" "We have to move. Fast. Get some of your stuff and come with me and Jack. We'll explain on the way but hurry."

I ran to my room and grabbed a few days of clothes, the rabbit and the black box. Jack is making more progress with Kaye than I am so I have to step up.

Kaye's POV

I waited outside with Jack for John to get out here and run with us. Jack told all the other guys to run and get out and he wanted to leave with me but if anything happened to John I would never forgive myself.

John ran out and I sighed with relief as we finally got on our way.

I was on Jack's wolf back while John ran right next to us. I was talking to him since Jack was in wolf form and obviously couldn't talk.

"John?" I asked him. "Hmmm?" "Are you a virgin?" John shook his head but continued running.

"Do you love me?" "I do love you. With all my heart." John answered me with true feeling behind his voice.

That liar. Love doesn't exist. I'm so sick of people telling me it does and then when I start to believe them they go and break me down........
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and late but I have alot on my mind and coming up with a romantic love story isn't my idea of releasing stress. Beating some one to death will a baseball bat is.

And yes. For those of you who don't know, I went to a KISS concert but only because The Academy Is... was opening. And William Beckett's sexy hair was cut even shorter so I declare his wife a wench. You hear me! A WENCH!!