‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter Fourteen

Brendons POV

"You do realize whats going on do you not?" William asked. I looked at him and his smirk never faltered, "Your dear Kaye is pregnant with one of those mutts children. So much for her loving you, right?"

"Just like Mira loved you?" I questioned smartly. Williams smirk left his face and within two seconds I was pinned to the wall by my neck and William glaring vehemently into my eyes.

"You would think it wise Urie, not to tempt me to kill you." He growled. "You know, I can do it very easily, I created you." I could see the hurt behind his eyes and I wanted to push it even more.

"What happened between you and Mira anyways Bill? Why is she so...?" I asked. He unpinned me and went back over to his desk.

"I became a vampire." He muttered, "She begged and pleaded them not to kill me. She's always been one...but they were going to kill me because I wanted to be with her forever...we did love one another, but not like that. She ended up being like a little sister to me. The one she really had to fight to keep alive was George..."

"George?"

"Ryan..."William murmered as he played with an olde fashioned watch.

"Ross?"

"Yeah, she met Ryan in the late 1700's in Italy. She really fell for Ryan. You see, with Mira, it's her destiny that she will fall in love with more than one person. She is somewhat of a rarity of vamires...some say she is vampire princess that will end all vampires or save them...but that is all myth. She is a princess though....Anyways, she fell for Ryan...and hard...They were going to kill him, and she really fought to save him...she said she would have killed herself. They agreed but on one condition...Ryan and her are to never create. They say she has to wait for the third one she falls in love with...very numerical. . I wouldn't want to find out. That's why I put her with you Brendon...she needs to be safe, and I think you can protect her from it." Wiliam told.

"Bill."I muttered.

"No Brendon...there is nothing left to say. I probably should be on my way. The coucil and Ryan are awaiting my arrival in France, and they need to have their update on Mira...I trust she is safe with you." He sighed, "Goodbye."

"But I'm the third." I muttered to myself.