‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter Fifthteen - They Call Me Dr. Giggles

"LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" I screamed at John. He was trying to get me to go pick out a present for Pat. Well help him get a present for Pat.

My baby bump was starting to show so I started to wear baggier clothes. Speaking of being pregnant, I have my first appointment with the doctor tomorrow!!!!

John sighed, "Will you come if Zack comes?" "Of course I'll cum if Zack cums. Hahaha." John rolled his eyes. Zack's been my bestest friend ever since I told him. He always hangs out with me, gets my craving foods, and holds my hair back when I'm throwing up. And he hasn't even tried to have sex with me or anything although that hasn't stopped me from trying to jump him.

"ZACK!" He called up the stairs as I slid my flip-flops on.

"Yeeees?" Zack asked stomping downstairs. It was like midnight so I guess we woke him up.

"Kaye wants you to come with us to the mall."

"Fine. Hold on."

***

[i"]Can't stop the tickles.
They call me Dr. Giggles.
It's o-o-o-off the chizzle
Fo' shizzle dizzle
I'm bangin' with the b-o-t-o-dizzle
with wiffles
'cause I dribble like I'm rubbing on nipples.
Gotta get out the pickle
Make it rain with the ripples.
Let my candy rum trickle
Get you buzzed with double triples.
Getting head in, rentals
Avoiding the parentals.
This is ghetto, plain and simple
with the down beat tempo."

As I sang along to the song playing on the intercom thing, people were staring at me weirdly.
They should stare at the people who work here. I mean really, who plays ImaMonster by Blood On The Dancefloor at a candy store?

"So what's Pat's favorite candy?" Zack asked John.

"Everything. I'm just gonna get him like 5 pounds of different candy." Oh. My. God.

"Can you maybe buy me 5 pounds of candy too?" I asked.

John only rolled his eyes but saying "Whatever you want."

"Kaye?" I turned around to see Izzy.

Why the fuck is everyone who I turned away from showing up now?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. You all hate me. I haven't updated in over a month but my Dad died actually and whenever I wanted to write I just.......I broke down.

Sorry if the chapters crappy and short. I tried to do it while I was still in a good mood.