‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Decisions, Decisions

Miras POV

"What do you want?" Kaye asked, grabbing a spatula.

"Just to talk." I grinned, like a cheshire cat, "A spatula, really? I could easily kill you...and you grab a spatula."

"It was the closest thing to me," She growled.

"Temper, temper." I tisked at her, jumping and sitting on the counter. "I just want some friendly conversation with another girl."

"Why can't you leave me alone?"

"We have more in common then you think." I grinned.

"Brendon is it." She argued.

"NO." I shouted, "...no, it's not. Both of us have a choice...with love. I have Brendon, who I feel something for, but then I have Ryan...you have Jack, and John..."

"I..."

"Do you see what I mean?" I asked, "We both have problems..."

"Yeah, well don't you have vampire friends to talk to?"

"No...I've never really ever been allowed to have them." I muttered, looking at my shoes.

"Why not?" She asked, grabbing a chair for herself.

"When your a vampire princess people don't want to befriend you...whether it be for safety or death..."

"Death?"

"They get very protective..."I muttered, "But your right I suppose. I should stick to my own kind...I'll leave now."

"NO." She yelled, then quieting herself, "Stay...please."

"ARE YOU OKAY KAYE?" Jack asked,

"Yeah, I'm fine...just....watching tv...stupid girl walked right into the killer." She yelled back.

"Why are yo covering for me?" I asked, hand on the door.

"You need someone...and right now...so do I. "She murmered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is kind of short, but I couldn't think of anything else. Kaye and Mira needed to bond. :) Please tell me what you think commenters and subscribers, because I want this story to be amazing. I want to thank SmexyPeanutButter once again for letting me write this with her.