‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter Nineteen - "You Saw That?"

I let out cry as I hugged her and said, "It's so hard!"

She shhhhed me and let us in as I continued to cry. Mira set us on the couch as I still cried. "Honey, it's okay. Tell me everything."

I calmed down and started to explain, "I'm pregnant and the Dad's either Jack or John because I was drunk both times and they don't know and I like them both and it's so hard and now Izzy's back and that means Pete and Mason and everyone else will be in the picture too soon and it's too much!"

I couldn't help but cry. She's the only one who knows everything now.

"It's fine Kaye. I'm sure Izzy, Mason, Pete and everyone still love you and they'll forgive you. I'm sure Jack and John will understand and will support any decision you make."

I smiled and stopped crying and sobbing slowly but surely. "Well what's your problem Mira?"

"I'm like, in love with Brendon. But he doesn't even notice me."

"Then why were you making out on top of the ferris wheel?"

She blushed, "You saw that? He probably did it because he knew you were watching and wanted to get you jealous and running back to him."

I rolled my eyes. Brendon may be a romantic cheeseball but he's not into the making people jealous thing.

"Also there's Ryan. He seems to love me still and I used to love him once a time but now I just, don't feel anything."

Woah. What Ryan? "Ryan Ross?"

She looked suprised, "Yeah. Do you know him?"

A thought of him and Bethany. Holding hands. On a date. "Um, yeah." Maybe I shouldn't tell her. Maybe he's trying to get over Mira. But now I feel bad about yelling at Beth. Ryan might have used her.

She looked at me suspiciously before sighing. "We're in a world of haters Kaye. Can't live with them, can't live without them."

"Tell me about it." I bit my lip. I don't think I should ask her but I will. "Wanna spend the night?"

"wh-what?"

"Do you want to spend the night with me? I want to know more about you. I actually feel like you won't kill me while I'm sleeping."

She giggled and said, "Thanks? I've never been invited to a sleep over before."

"Well? What do ya say?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Big writers block on this chapter. I haven't ever had a deep, meaningful conversation with anyone so I know this chapter is bad. Yeah sorry it took so long.