‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter Two

Mira's POV

"MIRA."

"Coming." I replied hurridly, taking my newest box to my room that I was assigned and going into his quarters.

"I need you to finish unpacking your stuff and then go unpack the rest of the house. Understood?" He asked. His voice was like silk to me and I wanted it to encase me.

"Master Urie?" I asked slowly, my head still bowed. I looked up at him and he was looking expectantly at me. I lost my breath in his chocolate eyes but continued, "William gave me a list of things you have to do, since we're back. You have to keep in touch with him, and get a new clan of dandies together. William will send a few of the men to live here in a day or two, to get you started. Oh, and he knows about Kaye..." His eyes seemed to hold anger.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" He growled, "ARE YOU OUT TO RUIN ME?" He came closer to me, so that I could clearly see his every feature, to the tiniest detail. He was about to have five o' clock shadow in a day or so, his hair was unkempt, and his eyes were red from crying. "Does William know the entirety of the 'Kaye Situation?" I nodded and he went to his bed, sat on it, and started rubbing his eyes with one hand.

"I'm sorry Master Urie." I murmered.

"...It's not your fault...I should have seen this coming." He muttered.

I glided over to him, making sure not to make a sound and I sat on the bed next to him, and slowly rubbed his back.

"It's okay Master Urie..." I sighed. I could feel how upset he was, that everyone knew Kaye left him for a pack of wild animals..."I'll be here for you." He got up and ignored the moment I had created and started to get another box. The pain started up and I couldn't help but feel guilty as I made my new master, and potentially someon I felt something for angry...He was mad and it's all my fault.

"START UNPACKING." He growled. I walked to my room ignoring the pain that he'd just caused me. I felt something against my face that I hadn't felt since Ryan left.

A tear

Stupid Mira...stupid, stupid girl.
That's why Ryan didn't want you.
That's why he left.
Because your weak.
Because your useless
You are dependent on people.
Your not a true vampire.
Your as weak as a human.

"I'm sorry William...I didn't mean to fall for him so fast.."I sniffled, walking into my room and laying on the floor. More tears started to flow and I hugged my knees to my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, my first chapter is done. Thank you SexyPeanutButter yet again for letting me do this sequel with you, and thank you all to subscribers and commenters, you are awesome. I know that this is short, but I promise that my next one will be longer, I just needed an intro for her...sorry you guys. I feel a tad lame that SexyPeanutButter has the funny one and mine is serious and sad....hope you guys don't mind. If you'd care to know what my vision of Mira is click the photobucket link below. :)

Keep on doing your thing, because it's cool. *insert smiley face...----->* =)

http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/xxmarinaxmassacrexx/?action=view&current=mira.jpg