‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter twenty sleeping over

"I say yes" I giggled, getting very giddy, then stopping..."so why does one do at sleep overs again?"

She laughed and we walked up to her room, "well we talk about f
Guys, watch movies, do that sort of thing!"

"okay," I smiled, "well I have to go home and let everyone know that I'm going to be out for the night.". She nodded and I headed off for the house.

(i) maybe I should sneak into my room...I don't want to let Brendon know where I went, he might freak out(/i). After I grabbed my stuff and headed off for her place again, I stopped. My stomach grumbled! Well nature does call!

Hungry, hungry, hungry!

Ohhhhh human.

Nummy!

"I'm lost, well new to the town, can you help me?" I asked sweetly. The red headed man looked at me surprised and nodded...

He looks familiar, maybe I've fed on him once!

"you shouldn't be out his late," he mumbled, adjusting his glasses.

"why?"

"do you.." he stopped himself, "never mind it's...yo wouldn't believe me."

"no, what is it?" I asked.

"your going to laugh at me, but your young and beautiful...the vampires would be drawn to you," he chuckled. I giggled a little playing it off as though vampires weren't real, then thought...

This could be my ticket to get closer to feed!

"you'll protect me, right?" I giggled, " he chuckled a bit and shuffled more towards me.

"how do you know that i'mNot one?" he asked.

"because Patrick, I am." I grinned biting into his soft neck.

Hopefully I can control myself with this one, the last one I bit I turned!