‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter Twenty Two

Petes POV

"Where is he," I growled. "He was supposed to be back at the check in point thirty minutes ago so that he could switch out."

"Maybe he is busy."

"It is fifteen minutes to sunrise and it takes us five to get back to the hq." I growled at Joe, "If you haven't happened to notice...vampire. I burn in the sun. SUN EQUALS OWW."

"Pete, it's not impossible for Patrick to get caught up in something. Maybe he met a nice girl" Joe chuckled.

"Call him." I growled. Joe took out his cell phone and tried the number, but it went to voice mail after three rings. "Maybe he is on a date...or back at the hq."

"I'm getting worried about him." I murmered, "You know Patrick, Joe...he wouldn't just not tell us where he was...he hasn't checked in for over fourty minutes.

"Guys...code five." A voice called over the walkie talkie. It was Andy, and he said it in a deadly voice.

"WHERE and WHO?"

"The alley way behind fourth and Freemont." Andy trembled, "He lost a lot of blood."

"WHO?" Joe yelled into his walkie talkie.

"PATRICK."

"Shit."

Mira's POV

"That was one of the hunters you know." a voice cooed to me.

"What do you want?"

"Just letting you know, you crossed the lines, my dear little Mira. Your father wouldn't be very pleased to hear about this..." he chuckled.

"Go away Saporta."

"Tisk Tisk. How could you confuse me for dear Gabriel....I thought you knew me better." a voice chuckled, then a tall, lanky figure came from the shadows..." Am I really starting to sound like a Spaniard."

"Bilvy...what are you doing out...sunrise is coming." I asked, shocked.

"I could ask the same of you Mira." He sighed, "it's not safe right now, especially with Ryan back."

"Ryan?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Uggg, so i'm really sorry for not updating. We started new semesters and they are really laying it on. Especially with me being a junior, senior projects are too.

hope you enjoy..it's short, but a real biter. :P