‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter Three - "Nude Cards"

"I can't believe it..." I muttered to myself, looking at the evidence before me. "No fucking way....This has to be a mistake...."

Jack and John smirked evilly at me.

"YOU GUYS FUCKING CHEATED!" I threw my hand of Goldfish on the table and examined my pairs. "I had pairs of 2,6,8,9,10, Queens and Ace's before I went to the bathroom and no I have pairs of three 2's and a 4 pair!"

"W-wait, what?" John asked suddenly confused. "I went to get chips when you went to the bathroom and Jack told me he placed your cards with something else..."

Jack smiled at me and I laughed. We both knew what he did to John and he had no idea.

"John-" Laugh. "Look at-" Laugh. "Your-" Laugh. "Cards!" I fell to the floor and rolled around.

"Wha...." John whispered before he screamed, "JACK!" Jack ran and John chased him.

Let me inform you all what went down. Jack thought it would be funny to replace John cards with pictures of naked guys. I didn't know he was going to switch out my cards though.

***

"John...." I said, cuddling up to him, "I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

He sighed and said, "I don't know. Those images will forever be burned into my mind."

"I'll give you a kiss to make it better," I was actually looking forward to it if he said yes. I haven't kissed John yet and who knows, maybe I'll like- no love it.

"Really?" A small smile appeared on his face.

I nodded with my lips pressed into a line.

He closed his eyes and leaned in as I copied.

That is until the door opened and Jack walked in. Then I quickly made my way up to his forehead, instead of lips.

***

Jack and I were watching "Pretty Little Liars" and John was with the pack.

John burst through the door and he looked panicked.

I got up and ran to his side. "John, what's wrong?"

"He's looking for you Kaye. Brendon's looking for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I was honestly going to update last night but I went home and my mother picked me up and we got in a fight before we were even 10 minutes away from my sister's so I wasn't in the mood for writing.
mkblaze11 your chapter wasn't lame. A story can't be fun and funny and non-serious all the time. If it was, it wouldn't be good.

Sorry if this chapter sucks.