‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

You Need To Learn

I don't know why Brendon would prefer a girl like her. Yes, she is pretty, beautiful really, and she smelled like one of a kind, but its all true. She hangs out with those flea ridden animals.

Wait, why do I care?

You like him.

Do not.

Yes you do, admit it. I'm part of you, I know when you like someone. Only this time, it's stronger than Ryan and William combined.

NO. I DO NOT LIKE BRENDON

Yeah, Right. Take out the Not and it's a true statment sweetie.

Stupid thought

"So, tell me, is she there?" Brendon asked, breaking me from my thoughts, as I reappeared in front of him. I looked into those deep chocolate orbs and smiled. "MIRA."

"Yes Brendon." I muttered, snapping myself out of it.

You so like him

"DAMN IT." I growled barring my fangs and walking out the door.

STUPID THOUGHTS. STUPID WORLD. STUPID HUMANS. STUPID EMOTIONS.

"They should all just die." I growled again. "I need to feed." I walked smoothly to the town square and started along the path, then found a tree, about half way in. Now it was only a matter for a stupid human to walk through.

"So Kaye, where do you want to go tonight?" A voice asked. I turned my head towards the noise to see Kaye, bumping her hand into another guy. It was obvious that she wanted him to hold her hand. Stupid guys, no matter what you are, human or not, they still never get those simple little tricks we use.

"I want to go to the carnival." She smiled. She seemed genuinly happy. "Can we go to the carnival Jack?" Just as Jack was about to answer a gang of vampires started appearing.

"Shit." Jack muttered. I looked around to see a good four or five vampires, starting to corner them. Jack changed and one backed down, but quickly regained his footing.

Noob

"Run Kaye, don't look back, okay?" Jack whispered to her. She nodded and did as she was told. A few of the vampires started to chase her, and I couldn't help but follow in the trees. Jack stopped one that was following her but two remained. She almost got out but they caught her by the foot.

"FUCK." She muttered as her hand got cut on a piece of glass. The vampires cornered her and I jumped down and landed behind them. Kaye looked surprised but I put my finger up to my lips. I slowly went up to one and snapped his neck, and the other came at me with a knife. He tackled me to the ground and held the knife to my throat.

"YOUR GOING TO PROTECT A HUMAN?" He yelled.

"NO, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." I growled, kneeing him in the chest. He plunged the knife into my upper arm, and I growled getting up. I pulled the knife from my arm and my eyes grew to be entirely black. "You just fucked with the wrong person." I ignored the pain in my arm as I charged him, using my superspeed to slash up both his arms and legs, then stopped in front of him. "Maybe in your next life, you'll learn. Don't fuck with a four hundred year old vampire." With that I cut off his head. Then I turned to Kaye. She seemed a little bit frightened, but also thankful.

"T-thanks." She stuttered. I nodded to her and looked to see Jack coming up.

"I won't watch out for you all the time." I growled, feeling the effects. I needed something to eat, and fast. "I'm keeping a promise." With that, I ran as fast as I could to find my new meal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, sorry. I was celebrating my b-day on the 29, and my brothers is today, so I had to fit you guys in. I'm sorry it was late. Anyways. I've got to go to my brothers celebration and my 'surprise party' . Love youa ll, comment and subscribe.

Let us know what you think of the story. I added in some fight.