‹ Prequel: Suck It Up Dandie
Status: Editing. Thoughts?

Dark Eyed Dreamers

Chapter Eight "I never liked carnivals much."

Miras' POV

"They aren't here anymore, I can tell." I sighed, looking over at Brendon, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, well then, let's enjoy the carnival." Brendon replied, wrapping an arm around my waist. I looked up at him rather confused.

"I never liked carnivals much Bren." I admitted. He looked over at me with a shocked expression.

"Well then, we have to change that. First, I'm actually thinking we start with some rides." He grinned, pulling me over to a ride. It looked a bit intimidating with the spinning it was doing. But I guess, one has to try it before they diss it.

XXXXX FIVE MINUTES LATER XXXXX

"Holy shit Bren, that was so fun." I giggled, hugging him to me. He smiled and I dragged him towards a few more rides. After we had ridden a few of them Brendon pulled me to a stop. His chocolate eyes glimmered at me as he smiled.

"Okay, now, we are going to introduce you to games." He grinned. He pulled me over to a game that had bottles set up in a standing pyramid. "1, 2, or 3 balls to throw?"

"Two." He grinned, pulling out a few dollars. On the first ball he knocked five of them over, and he asked for them to be reset. When he threw the last ball he knocked them all over. I couldn't help but squeal and hug him excitedly. His grin never left as he was told to pick something off the top shelf. "Which one do you want?"

I looked at the top shelf and saw a gigantic stuffed animal bear holding his arms out, as if waiting for a hug. "I want the bear." The man nodded and handed the bear to Brendon, who looked at me and bit his bottom lip.

"For you, my lady." He smiled. I bit down on my lip and took the bear.

"Thank you Bren..."I shyly stated. I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. Then I started walking away. "What do we do after the games."

"The fireworks." He whispered into my ear as his arm drifted its way around my waist. I shivered and his face turned to concerned. "Are you cold? Here, take my jacket." He took off his jacket and put it over my shoulders.

"Thank you Bren." I smiled. His smile returned as he muttered a no problem.

"Hey I got an idea." He grinned. He pulled me over to the ferris wheel and whispered something into the guys ear, passing him some cash, then we got on.

"What was that about?" I asked, once we were out of earshot.

"You know how they have to stop the rides once the fireworks start?" He asked. The fireworks began and the ride stopped. I nodded, "Look around." When I took my eyes from his, I noticed we were at the very top.

"Oh wow." I murmered to myself, then I looked at him. "Bren, this is beautiful,"

"Just like you Mira." He muttered, looking into my eyes. He brushed a stray piece of hair from my face.

"Wait, wh-" I began to question, but I was cut off by a certain someones sweet, plump lips, crashing into mine...Needless to say, I didn't mind one bit.

Maybe carnivals aren't so bad, especiall if they are with Brendon Urie.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOO YEAH, another chapter is up, The last one was pretty awesome by SexyPeanutButter. Everyone should totally give her a hand. Thank you for all the commenters so far. Well, this ch is up, so lemme know....did I throw u a curve?