The Lost Saiyan

An old friend

“So you’ve been training all this time?” Gohan asked. Teara and Goku had forfeit the fight because they were so evenly matched that it would go on forever.
“haha Yeah. Thats all that i’ve been doing. Not stopping only to eat and sleep.” She smiled.
“Sounds like dedication to me.” Goten laughed.
“Yeah I guess. I’m sorry if I put you guys threw a lot. It’s just-” Teara was cut off by her father.
“Sweet heart, it’s okay. You went after your heart. I couldn’t be any more proud of you.” He put his hand on her shoulder.
“What do you mean your proud of her!” Chi-Chi whipped around from doing the dishes. “She practically ran away, No she ran away. Went against our wishes!” She went on. Teara stood up.
“I had to. I rather be gone and happy then sit here and not be. And as my mother you should except the fact that’s what I wanted to do. You should be cheering me on, instead of me crying myself to sleep every night because I knew you wouldn’t like it. But I can see that no matter what I’m still not excepted into your view of a perfect daughter.” She stood up and walked out of the kitchen and into the yard.
Goku gave Chi-Chi a look.
“We need to talk now.” Goku walked out to their bedroom.
“I’ll go talk to Teara if want.” Trunks suggested to Goku.
“Yeah, if you can. I don’t know if she’ll talk to you though she’s weird about talking to people she doesn’t know.” Trunks nodded once, knowing that wasn’t going to be a problem, and goku walked into the other room.
“Just let her know you’ve been in her footsteps.” Bulma said patting his shoulder. Trunks walked out the front door. He looked around to find her sitting on the pile of firewood. He walked up. He heard her sniffling.
“You okay?” He asked. She nodded yes but in the middle broke down in sobs. He sat next to her.
“You don’t sound okay.” He put his arm around her shoulders. When they were little they had an odd bond that no one really picked up on.
I-I just wa-want her to to except me.” She cried.
“I know,” He pulled her close to him. “Trust me I know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it so short, just kind of pulled it out of my ass.

Anyone think that there's not enough Goku's Daughter fanfics around? I can't find any good ones, so let me know if they're are.

Comments would be loved and appreciated.

Love & Cannibals.
JaxxMONSTER