Status: Complete

For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic.

Nice girls finish last.

Ally POV
I put all I had into that show the crowd was going crazy, it was the best we had ever played. I think because I was a little upset. No, I was angry after the way that Alex acted earlier on my bus. Anyone would think that I told him when I was 16 I killed a man. All I said was that Lucas and I had dated before. I really don’t know what all of the fuss was about.

Alex POV
How could she leave that one very important piece of information out when we were getting to know each other? What she hangs with her ex everyday and laugh and joke, her bunk is just below his and she has the nerve to get upset when Cassadee and I talk for one day. I was standing side of stage when Tears of Joie finished their set the crowd loved them. The guys ran off and Ally was soon following them, we made eye contact and for a second I thought I saw her mouth the word sorry then suddenly her eyes fell to the floor and she ran to her dressing room and I was being called on stage. Sometimes she could be impossible. I was just standing there in a daze when I heard a voice in the background

“Hurry the fuck up Alex, they are screaming for you don’t keep them waiting” It was Jack, damn now I really had to get onto stage I guess what I wanted to say to Ally will have to wait till after the show.

Ally POV
I walked into the dressing room hoping to be able to have a shower as soon as possible but the guys had grab them all before I got there. As I turned around I noticed the shadow of a thin build at the door, since Alex was on stage it wouldn’t be him coming to apologise it had to be one person.

Cassadee Pope made me sweat, she was not mean in fact she was the nicest person I had ever met. Its just that she knows things about Alex he would never think of telling me. I know what that feels like though, to tell one person everything about you and to be afraid to tell anyone else. Cassadee was standing there in a black stripped dress with red leggings and low cut boots on, probably getting ready for the after party. Shit if she looked this good I will have to step up and not just wear a pair of skinny jeans.

“Can I help you with something” My words sounded nasty without even me trying, I think she realised I was angry, “I mean I haven’t showered yet so I am going to be a little gross and I am kinda not in the mood for a girly chat right now”
She just stood there surprised at the words that had come out of my mouth like they were poison or something like that.

“Um... I am just here to say sorry” wow she was sorry, what could she be sorry about she wasn’t the one that Alex was mad at. “I didn’t know that you and Alex were a couple I just thought that you were just a one night thing, I mean not that you would. you guys seem perfect together. It’s just Alex has a habit of one night things”

It took me a minute to think of something to say without being nasty. “Its fine you guys go way back” thats all I could choke out until Alex walked in, then I had about a million things to say but all that slipped out was,

“Alex, stay right there”

Alex POV
I walked in to Ally’s dressing room to find her still sweaty and of course, she looked hot but she looked upset then in the corner of my eye I saw Cassadee Pope. Great, they were either fighting or trading stories about me. Then Ally’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
“Alex, stay right there”

Cassadee then walked out of the room while whispering something to Ally I didn’t see and with one swift movement I was across the room and looking directly into Ally’s eyes. I raised my hands to cup the sides of her face and her hands rested on my hips, as if we had been like this for years. I pressed my lips to hers and out tongues intertwined as my hands grabbed at her hair and hers rubbed my back. I finally lifted my lips from her, rested my cheek on hers, and smelled her hair while whispering into her ear.

“Where else would I go?”
♠ ♠ ♠
please review, I love all of them.