Status: Complete

For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic.

The challenge has been set.

I am now standing on the side of the road in the middle of the night trying very hard not to punch someone in the face. If I smoked, I guess I would need a cigarette; maybe I need a drink or sleep. I can feel eyes staring at me from the windows on the bus as I hear footsteps off the bus; I don’t give a fuck who this is just as long as it isn’t Alex or Cassadee. I turn around FUCK its Alex.

“Do want to tell me what the fuck that was?” wow Alex was getting straight to the point , this wasn’t going to take very long.

“Well that there was a good old fashioned game of truth or dare or was you kissing Cassadee for fun?” wow I was getting snarky this fight is going to be fun for someone.

“That was a dare but you kissed Luke for no reason.” Yelled Alex

“That was a dare to, I dared him to kiss me. Btdubbs it wasn’t like your loved up kiss with Cass that almost made me vomit.”

“No Ally, you kiss looked like you were seconds away from sticking Luke’s cock in your mouth. “

“What Alex are you jealous? Did you want to suck Luke off?” With a huff Alex turned around and walked to his bus not saying another word to me. I guess I won that one then. Time for sleep I think.

The next day

Finally we arrived at the venue, today we had a show so I could get all of this anger out on stage but first I would have to make it to tonight and the only people talking to me were the other three members of my band. I stood in the front of the bus searching around for a hoodie when I heard the bus door open.

“Yoohoo, is anybody home?” I am never in the mood to hear a happy voice so when Jack walked into the bus I was not in the most welcoming of moods.

“What the fuck do you want Jack? I am a little busy”

“Whoa, I just wanted to see if you were alright, Alex told me what he said to you and I have to say he is really sorry.” Jack walked over and sat on the sofa which was not covered in clothes and trash.

“He did and he is. Well I guess you came to find out if I am sorry for kissing Lucas and then we can go back to being happy huh.”

“Well yeah kinda, I just don’t like seeing my best friend angry and well you are always angry but you were happy with Alex right.”

“You know Jack I don’t have the time for this I have to get out and sound check so if you don’t mind get off my bus and leave me alone.”

Jack looked at me, opened his mouth and closed it again, walked out of the bus leaving me to find the hoodie I was looking for. I step off the bus to the blinding light of the sun and the deafening screams of a group of fifteen year old girls getting hugs and signed pieces of paper from Rian, Zack and Jack. Alex was nowhere in sight. I really can’t deal with fans right now so I put my hood up, my hands in my pockets, ran to the venue, and found the one person I was looking for.

I stepped in the venue pulled my hood off and headed straight to the stage to where Hey Monday were sound checking. The band saw me and missed a few notes and Cassadee hit a note she had not done before.

“Hey ah, can I talk to you in private?” I whispered only loud enough for Cassadee to hear.

“Ah yeah sure. Hey guys were done here” I walked off stage and Cassadee followed me to the dressing rooms. Just as we left the stage, Alex walked in, not even looking at me.

“Ally, what is this about? I am really busy.” Cassadee walked over and sat on the couch in the dressing room. I stayed standing with my hands in my pockets still.

“I wanted to talk about last night and the way you kissed Alex even after what you said to me”

“Ally come on it was a dare, and yeah the night got a little out of hand but I am not the one you should be mad at.” Great now Cassadee was being all smug I swear I could slap her right now.

“Well I know the night got a little out of hand and I understand that maybe I shouldn’t me mad at all but why would you tell me that you’re not interested in Alex any more when I see the way you look at him and how you act around him.” I moved to sit on the chair opposite the couch.

“Well maybe things change and maybe I think Alex and I still have that spark do you know what I mean?” Cassadee stood up and started to walk out of the room. “I think maybe we should let Alex choose.” Cassadee swayed her hips as she left the room, leaving me there to think about this challenge she just set. I was just about to smash the mirror when Alex knocked on the doorframe.

“So what was that all about huh?” Alex asked. I really don’t want to turn this into a fight I just don’t have the energy.

“Nothing, Alex I am really sorry for last night I was an idiot and I got Jealous. I never want to hurt you it just that whenever she is around you you’re happy and she just gets on my nerves.”

“I have told you so many times Ally, you have nothing to worry about. Now can we put all of this behind us and go back to normal.” I walked over to Alex nodding and pulled him into a hug. Alex had no idea how bad things were going to get.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please review and tell me what you think.