Status: Textually active. ^.^

I Wanna Take a Ride on Your Disco Stick

Boobs and Bros.

“I’m so cussing tired,” I groaned, sliding into my seat for first period.

E rolled his eyes. “Don’t complain, bitch.”

“Good morning!” Chorused two cheerful, synchronized voices, ending our fight before it could even begin.

I was about to give another aggravated groan, when I caught Ehiko giving me the look. No, not the puppy dog look, the other look. The “We talked about this, remember?” look.

So instead I managed to grumble a somewhat decent, “Yeah, back atcha.”

“So,” One twin started.

“Have you heard?” Continued the other.

“Heard what?” I asked, trying my best to keep the frustration out of my tone.

“Some crazy animal went on a rampage in the rose garden last night,” They chorused.
“But wait,” Thing one grinned slyly.

“You were supposed to meet us last night, weren’t you Ehiko?” Thing two mimicked his brother.

E sweat dropped. “Me? No, you must have the wrong person…”

“So it was you, wasn’t it?” (I give up trying to tell which one’s which!)

“Yeah, it was, okay. You happy now? Just please don’t tell anyone! I’ll get in so much trouble and get kicked out of the Host Club!”

“Oh we promise not to tell…”

“… as long as you do something for us in return.”

“I’ll do anything!” Ehiko said, clasping his hands together like a beggar.

The twins gave each other that stupid grin, before simultaneously whispering, “Meet us in our room at midnight.”

They walked off to their seats, leaving E shell-shocked and me disgusted.

“I really wish I hadn’t heard that,” I muttered, pulling out last night’s math homework, which I hadn’t finished. “Hey do you know what the equation for this graph is if the points are -3,5 and the slope is 7?”

“Yeah, that’s so easy! Here,” He pulled his desk closer to mine and started to write out the problem on my paper.

Y+5=7(x-3)
7-3=-21
Y+5=7x-21
-5 -5
Y=7x-16

“Oh! I get it!”

He smiled. “Now you help me with mine!”

I looked at the paper he pulled out.
If x - 4(c + 2) = y, what is c + 2, in the terms of x and y?

Did I mention we weren’t in the same math class?

--
“Lunch, lunch, lunch, lunch!” Honey and I chanted as we bounced around, waiting in line behind the rest of the Host Club.

“What are you going to have for lunch today Honey?” I sang.

“I’m going to have cake, Shae-chan. What are you going to have for lunch?”

“I’m going to have…” I trailed off, looking at the menu. “Well, I guess I’ll have one of those fresh mozzarella and tomato panini things. They sound pretty good.”

Mori gave his grunt of approval/agreement.

“What are you going to have Ta-ka-shi?” The blonde midget and I giggled.

He shrugged.

“You’re so indecisive,” I complained, narrowing my eyes at him.

He shrugged again.

One by one, we grabbed our trays of food and went to join Haruhi who was already at the lunch table eating his bento.

“What do you have today?” I asked, gesturing towards his box lunch with my fork.

“Oh you know, just some rice balls with vegetables left over from dinner last night.”

That’s right, Haruhi doesn’t live in a dorm. He can’t afford it. For a split second I kind of envied him for getting to go home and spend every night with his dad. Sure, I could’ve gotten an off campus pass, but I’m not sure I would’ve had much fun eating dinner with my dad. He probably would’ve been on his phone then entire time.

“Uh… would you like one?” He asked, awkwardly.

I realized that I’d just been staring at his lunch creepily, while lost in thought. Nice going Shane.

I was about to politely refuse when…

“Yeah sure. Wanna trade? Half of my panini for one of your rice balls?”

We made our exchange. One bite of his rice and I was hooked.

“You made this?” I asked, trying to keep my eyes inside their sockets, and my jaw closed while I was chewing.

“Well yeah, It’s just some leftovers-“

“It’s so good! Man I think you’re the best guy cook I’ve ever tried food from. Well except Ehiko, then again he doesn’t really count as a guy.”

“I have a penis, thank-you-very-much,” E snapped, butting into our conversation.

“Barely,” I murmured.

“Really now, It’s lunch, we’re all trying to enjoy our meals,” Kyoya sighed.

I kind of think he hates me.
♠ ♠ ♠
The long awaited return! This update is way over due. I'm so sorry! Mikey and I need to each pick an update day. I'm thinking Saturdays/sundays and Thursdays? What do you guys think?