Stuck

distraction

Image

“Riley!” I could hear Conner yell.

I turned to look and saw him running to me, “Yes?” I whispered looking down at the concrete Conner was only the hottest boy in school. He was about six-feet, spiky; brown hair, blue eyes and charming he had a smile that could win any girls heart he was your typical football player when you go to high school always dressed up to impress in his school colors and jock cloths.

“You forgot your biology book.” He said with a sweet rushing voice.

“Oh thanks I always get---get---get.” Why was I mumbling and stumbling for words? Was it because I had a big crush on him? Or because he was the hottest guy in school? Shut up just shut up Riley your stupid, but finally I got to finish my sentence, “I just get distracted easily.”

“Yeah distractions suck.” He looked back at all his jocking friends rooting on and on for the game that was tonight they were all yelling for him words like yo, dude, man, dawg, but he stood still and he didn’t seem to care that they were all yelling anymore he was no longer rushing to give me my book and leave instead he stood still and looked at me with a big mischief grin, “May I ask what distraction you had?”

“Um-no I’d rather not say I’d rather keep it to myself.” I knew I shouldn’t be looking at him, but I couldn’t help to glance up at him once more.

“Hey no worries it’s all good.” And before I could say any farther words he turned and jogged back to his friends jumping into his big yellow hummer his friends howling and screaming as they spun out of the schools parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short bt i think it turned out good anyways hope you liked it :)