Stuck

Tomorrow

Image

Well lets see what do I plan to do tomorrow you ask? Well I plan to go sit in town in my mom’s car at work all day just so later I can see Eric Ray Coston my one and only boyfriend. He was so sweet to me I could hardly even believe it myself he always called me sweet names like, baby girl, legit pink cupcake then there were the things just to make me feel better, beautiful, pretty and so many more I loved how he adored me. And like everything he had his down sides his family was horrid they lived in a cold house didn’t eat much of anything brother brought over friends that would pick on him by catching his hair on fire punching him sometimes and laughing about it to them it was all fun in games, but to Eric it was hell and torture.

I could only hope one day he’d get out of that place truth was I was going right to that very place tomorrow to be with him and stay the weekend with him because I loved him so much; that’s why all the next day I planned to sit in my moms car until she got off work to go see him and from there someone else would pick me and him up.

For the weekend what we had planned was sweet romance he and I alone cuddling kissing talking sweet to each other yeah we had some things that we didn’t agree on, but afterwards we’d make up and the night would end well we always loved each other no matter what we did or said to each other; I was hoping this weekend would have no fighting in it like the previous one because it wasted up a whole night and stirred everyone up its like no one could forget that night.

This weekend was going to be a good one we’d eat pizza hang out on the couch maybe go out and play in the winter snow and cold air together throw snow balls make a mini snow man and then have chocolate inside the cold house in front of his little heater that kept the whole living room warm and toasty in that house that little heater was the closest thing to heaven you could get it was the only warmth there was. So you see tomorrow I’m going to sit in a cold car to go meet Eric at and ice rink after moms off so his brother can pick us up and take us to his house for a great weekend that I’m so looking forward to only think no ones looking forward to is the half witch half black widow mother of his the strange one I’d call her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its sorta short hope you enjoy it anyways haha! :)