Creatures Of Forever

Lilith's POV

I tried my best to keep Wesley’s gaze as he stared at me with his bright blue eyes; the eyes that reflected mine. We sat on my queen-sized bed, both cross legged and looking at each other. He was shocked when I told him that Torn was the one who took my blood.
Quite frankly, I didn’t know why I wasn’t as shocked.

Did I know Torn would be back? No. So why wasn’t I surprised- no, astounded- that he took my blood, and gave me some of his? And why would he give me his blood? I was confused, but not surprised. Hmm.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed Wesley leaning closer to my face. I put my palm on his face and pushed him back a bit.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing, Wes?” I asked. “Never mind…” he mumbled from beneath my hand. He looked disappointed as he moved back away on his own. I nudged his bare shoulder gently. He was shirtless, and I found myself looking at his chest a few times. Stop it, I told myself.
“What’s wrong?” I questioned, confused. I felt like he was trying to play a trick on me.

Wesley looked down at his hands. “Well, it’s just… you were acting different when I brought you up here,” he said quietly. This wasn’t like him.
“What do you mean?” I asked, leaning a little towards him to see his eyes. He looked up a bit to match my gaze.

“You kissed me,” he muttered, looking away.
My eyes suddenly flashed white and I felt an urge to jump on top of Wes, rip the shit out of his neck, and drain him dry. What the hell?

I put a hand to my forehead and moaned softly in pain. My skin had broken out into a cold sweat and my head was pounding.

Wesley looked back to me and, concerned, placed his hand on my wrist. “Lily, are you ok?” he asked with a worried tone. I glanced up to his face, and he saw my eyes. His turned to the milky white as well and his hand tightened around my wrist. I saw him bare his teeth slightly.

“What’s wrong?” he asked again, this time more harshly. I grinded my teeth, and attempted to pounce onto Wesley.
Before my sharp nails could reach his throat though, his own hand grabbed my free wrist, and his grip on me turned to steel. He pushed me backwards onto the comforter so he was on top of me, and pinned my arms to the bed.

I bared my teeth at him and growled, and he did the same. Being so old, yet the same age, our strength and power was roughly the same. I could get my arms about three inches off the fabric before he pinned me down again.

“What the fuck are you trying to do?” Wes snarled at me, and I drew back, hurt. He never talked to me like that before.
He noticed this, and face softened. “Why are you trying to attack me?” he asked softly, his eyes returning to their normal blue color. My eyes did the same, and I gaped at him.

“I….I don’t know, Wes,” I whispered. Slowly, one of his hands moved from my wrist to cup my face. “It must be Torn’s blood,” he murmured.
That was the only thing I could think of as well. I had never felt so violent until Torn swooped down on me and made me swallow his blood. I had never tried, nor wanted to, attack my close friend.

I felt Wesley’s thumb caress my cheek, and I relaxed more. My tensed hands fell limp underneath Wesley’s grip. He removed his other hand from my wrist to cradle my face as well. “Make it go away,” I whispered.

I didn’t like this at all. I felt so weak and not in control. This blood was making me do things I didn’t want to do. I was used to being dominant, being able to take care of myself and defending myself.
I felt another flash of anger go through me. It was Torn’s fault! He did this to me. I’ll find him and rip his head off.
My pupils turned to white again.

“Make it stop,” I repeated quietly, my eyes wide. They searched Wesley’s face for some sort of answer.
He smiled sadly.

“I’ll try,” he breathed. His black hair hung in his face as he leaned down to me. I felt the cold metal of his lip ring as his lips touched mine.

~~

I calmed down as Wesley sat beside me and hugged me to him. He had kissed me, and I had instantly relaxed and forgot my anger. It seemed like he was my walking chill pill.

I looked up to him; he was about five or six inches taller than me. “We should tell them,” I said. He nodded in agreement, and went to kiss me again. I put a finger on his lips. “I thought we just agreed to go downstairs and explain some rather important info?” I smirked. He gave me the puppy dog eyes again.
“I thought you knew that didn’t work on me.” “….Damn.”

~~

We went downstairs to find Jasper and Marisol asleep on the large couch. Kitka was pacing around in the kitchen. The moment she saw me, she rushed over and hugged me tightly.

“You’re okay!” she exclaimed. “I was so worried.” She pulled back to look me in the eyes. Wesley stood awkwardly off to the side.
“So what happened?”

I sat Kitka down and explained everything I could remember to her. She knew of Torn and Jinx, and was shocked to hear it was him who attacked me.
Moments later, Marisol awoke, accidentally hitting Jasper in the face by stretching and waking him up too. I sighed, and explained my whole story again.

All five of us sat around the living room, silent. Wesley was the first one to speak up; he was seated on the floor.

“We need to figure out what he wants first,” Wes stated matter-of-factly. Kitka slapped him upside the head.
“We already know what he wants, dumbass,” she hissed. “Blood.”
He rubbed the back of his head. “It was just an idea, calm down…” he muttered.

I looked to the window, which was covered with a heavy curtain.

“Well, I’m pretty sure we’ll find out sooner or later guys,” I said quietly. Everyone looked at me.
“Why do you say that?” Jasper asked, curious.

“Cause Torn’s here now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah. This feels rushed. Tell me what you think! :D