Empire of darkness

Raven Heart

Raven-heart brushed his newly blackened hair to one side so it would not obscure his view. He was still in wonder at the strength of the darkness that was just the left over power from each of his experiments had changed his hair black. Other symptoms from the darkness had been the changing of his eyes from hazel to a hawk white-blue, the paling of his skin that had started to reach into his lips chapping them and slowly fading the red from them. But the worst symptom had been his sickness vomiting, fevers and even waking up screaming and drenched in sweat never remembering the nightmares.

The school of magic binding had caught him in practice of such dark magic. He had become careless when using it and had ended up using it for menial tasks. That had been his downfall. One of the head teachers sensed the darkness and had Raven kicked out of the school. It was lucky it had only been a simple spell that they sensed if they had known the extent of his power he would have been burnt alive so that he would not be able to come back afterwards threw the art of necromancy. Now he was stuck in a school filled with morons. All of them having been consumed by thick basic greed.

The wind blew and his hair was turned back to its downward position. He walked into the class eyes near to invisible.

"Hey Raven going out to get some girls tonight,” said Tiha-Sedh in a sarcastic tone playing on the fact of Ravens lack of popularity.

Raven used his anger to start his dark magic and he taught to himself “You will be my first servant of darkness,”

Using the dark magic raven brook through the fools mind finding some thing that would hurt him something that would throw him of balance and leave him in shock. He found such a thing and with that new found knowledge raven said “You ask me embarrassing questions every day to make me feel unloved to fill the pathetic gap in your life,” contempt was flowing through Raven and he changed it into dark magic grasping the soul of Tiha “But now it is my turn.”

Raven started to walk forward heart beating radically eyes near to tears at the power he felt he was consumed by greed the same greed that up to a few years ago he truly hated “What is it like my dear Tiha to be the family failure?” with this phrase Raven could fell the natural emotional barrier that humans made to block of the pain of the modern world crumble. He was in and so continued warping his words in the mind of Tiha. “That your parents the two people that raised you would give up and stop supporting you. That your family the few people good enough to love you make jokes about you behind your back.”

Tiha’s mental defences where down and crushed his anger swelled and he jumped at Raven fists bearing. Raven side stepped throwing him into a table. Both the table and Tiha went down.

Tiha opened his eyes and saw some thing out of this reality. Two Ravens standing over him one the real Raven the other a being from the world of darkness looking like a poorly drawn version of Raven in the sense that the proportions where not right. The dark being was standing in the exact same spot as the real Raven that Tiha found it hard to tell witch was the real version and witch was the demon. The demon’s teeth where three times bigger and sharper then that of his human ones. His eyes hawk like slits. On his fingers there where four joints instead of the usual three and even with out the fourth they would still be longer and more nimble then his real hands, they where sharp like knives and looked as if they could shear through pure steal. Around the corners of the demon his body faded into a darkness he carried on him like a jacket. This darkness seemed to extend to the very depths of Tihas’s heart. The experience was out of this world and could not be easily pushed aside like a normal piece of abuse this was much more.

Both Ravens talked one in normal tone the other in a dark echo like tone coming just a fraction of a second after but keeping the distance for Tiha to hear both individually “You see me as an idiot and keep no lie on that. But we both know you need some one to blame for your failure and I was the first freak for you to see.” Both heads leaned in close Tiha could see that the demon (or the real one he was having trouble separating the two because of the dark spells) of Raven had odd features his noise was smaller and flatter then that of his real or demon body, his tongue was that of a serpents and his hair was slicked back as if he had used a lot of hair holding remedy showing two small fawn like horns pointing out of Ravens head.

“But I am not going to kill you boy,” continued the duo as they pulled Tiha up and slammed him into the wall but Tiha was too mesmerised to feel the pain. “I am going to save you”

Ravens head was close to Tihas face the serpent tongue rolling around Tiha’s head but never touching it then Raven threw Tiha across the room and he shouted “You are dirt!” Tihas head was now cradled by the wall after he went full force into it. His head was now pumping out blood at a dangerous rate .Raven walked up to the body and showed his hand in darkness and in life “I will show you strength. I will show you how to fix every flaw, jink and damaged link in you. And all you have to do is take my hand with the power of your heart.” With that a crooked smile appeared on the face of his demon (the demon now being more visible to Tiha then the real Raven).

Tiha turned his head in the last of his defiance to the total darkness and saw his friend’s worried faces. Not of the darkness that Tiha was seeing but faces of worry for the mental health of the two boys and it struck Tiha “They don’t see it,” thought Tiha in his mind “They don’t see the demon of Raven, the four joint fingers the small dark horns…. They are not as enlightened as me. They do not have such power of magical senses. The power following threw me it is so strong. It is mighty. All my life I have been an ant of power. But now I am a wolf, a tiger, a lion! All this is but a taste of the power I could have standing as his servant.”

Tiha reached out for Raven’s hand but the hand that showed was not that of a human or Eldar. But his demons hand. This demon was different to Raven’s it was all black except for amber gold eyes, teeth and the claws on the end of his four joint fingers. But yet it was not him… Or at least not all of him…… It was as if his personality had been engulfed in darkness and with that was torn in two because the body he left behind him as this demon was pulled of the ground was pure white like that of a manikin in a shop window but much more flexible. The manikin jumped up body near to covered from head to toe in dark armour and stood beside the demon of Tiha-Sedh.

“Tiha-Sedh is dead,” shouted Raven his voice hissing from the Serpent tongue as his body of reality and his body of darkness fused to make one distorted freak of darkness. “And in his place are two beings of darkness. One made from the power of the heart and soul of the lesser man who has happily split killing all weaknesses. And the other born from the hollow shell that followed. The heart and soul needs no other name then Nipa, and the newly filled shell the name Padisre Together you shall be the first of Raven-hearts army!”

And with that both beings shouted “Ravens army!”
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so I was hoping to have this chapter finished prior to christmas witch was a crazy target as i started it on christmas eve and a chapter that takes 2+ pages on microsoft word is not going to take a few hours. So I went over the time I had set myself but I am still happy and now that it is finished I am pretty happy with it. So if you want to help me make this story work please leave comments and subscribe. If you have some advise for me please give it even if you think it may be offencive it is important that I keep this thing working for me.

So the story I came up with after a guy in my class acted like a jack ass and really angered me in the end how ever it gave my anger an idea so I combined it with the idea in kingdom hearts of heartless and nobodies and I twisted and changed it.

The names I came up with other then Raven who I made a simple character name as I allways find it hard to remember the names I give characters so I choose anagrams of words for it. First of all Tiha Sedh is and anagram of shit head(HA HA HA) and Nipa and Padirse is an anagram of pain and dispair.

Any way I poured my heart and soul into this story and so please read it and if you like it then tell your friends online or offline and if you don't have any friends to tell on ether then shout it out your window or something. Any way that is enough of a rant I really don't know where I am going with this story but I hope to have the second chapter finished before the end of my christmas holidays. Thank you for listening.