Empire of darkness

Past,present and future.

Onic’s body and mind burnt like a roaring fire. The darkness was wining he could feel it taking over like a parasite it was creeping through his body changing him and morphing him into something non-human. He bellowed out in pain as it drove into his heart allowing it to pour through his blood stream. It was polluting the artery of his body this triggered a reaction in the magical side of his body forcing him into the past. The pollution of his blood stream became the pollution of the world. His body was soaring into a world of his own build of fragments of the past that he had picked up by doing a mind link with his master and passing on memories through out the ages. Onic opened his eyes.

He was in a world based of the machine age. He was in a house it was warm and some how warmth seemed to be spread through out the room evenly with a minimum of heat release out of the walls and windows. He walked up to the window and could see that the walls of the house where nearly a foot thick he had never seen the like.

“And I still have not,” he reminded himself “this is my memories going wild from my minds battle with darkness.”

Onic gasped, he hadn’t been able to think that straight in the entire time he had been in the cell.

“The pain I was experiencing must have been so much that my mind was forced to make a world from the scraps of my memory as to defend the good in me.”

Suddenly he got an urge to go out side the haven of this new imaginary home. He knew e should stop but he couldn’t it was like he had no control over his movements. He walked up to the door of the house. Put his hand on the lock. Twisted the lock and begun to walk outside. The world seemed ser real but all mages knew of its passing.

Onic walked down the path towards some area but Onic didn’t know witch. On his path he saw three groups of people each symbolising something different. These three groups symbolised the past, present and future. The first was four children playing a game that had long past which people at there time called football. Seeing the cheer in the faces of these blissful children Onic was reminded of his past. He was always the outsider as a child never really keeping any of his friends for more then two years before they saw him as a social retard. That raised the question for Onic forcing him to think weather or not his lack of friends was his own doing of course it was.

Then came present a group of males and females around his age where just hanging out some had there arms around each other. Couples he thought and with that though comes towards the lack of them. How patethic his past and present truthfully where and are.

Finally came present a group of middle aged people ran by all around 50 and still in amazing strength and with that Onic knew that there was light at the end of hi tunnel. With that he felt strength wash over him and he began to run and run. He knew where he was running to. He was running to the beech for the final battle.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so I know this is late but I have out up chapter 4 this is shorter then most of them but I would like to get some feed back as I am taking a bit of a change to stile.