The Past and Present Collide

To the Weasleys

The next thing I knew I was sitting in a chair, feeling the heat from the sun, which was odd since it was winter only a little while ago. I heard a cough which caused me to slowly open my eyes to see I was sitting in one of Hogwarts many offices. This one I recognized as the headmaster’s office, a confused look spread across my face.

“Sam is that you, my, my it's been years, of course I knew you'd show up sooner or later,” he spoke, “though I expected you to be the same age you where, you look slightly older.”

“Headmaster why did something like this have to happen to me, my life was as perfect as it could be, and this, this, whatever happened to me ruined everything,” I replied, I felt like crying.

“Because my dear you are the key, now you'll be staying with Arthur and Molly Weasley and their children for the summer, your stuff is there already.”

“Wait a minute,” I said clueing into something he said a minute ago, “you knew I would show up? They got married, I knew it, too bad I missed it, how many children?”

“Yes, you do remember the speech I told everyone at the beginning of the year?” I nodded, “well the was alluding to all of this. Yes Arthur and Molly did get married the wedding was spectacular, they have seven children.”

“I did find it odd when you stared at me that night when you said it.”

“Another thing, when we get to the Burrow don't tell the children whom you are, they'll either find out or tell them when everything is done ok.”

“Will do, what about Lily and James?"

He looked down at his desk and sighed before looking back at me; I knew something bad happened to them.

“Peter Pettigrew told Voldemort where they lived, seems their son was part of a prophecy just like you are, thanks to his mothers love, he survived the Avada Kedevra curse. Sadly, the two did not, though they still live in his son.”

I let a few tears run down my face, then I wiped them off, “I always knew when they would die they’d die honourably.”

“Arthur and Molly know who you are they'll talk to you in private to catch up on things, and will tell you about the Order of the Phoenix, also I imagine you’ll want to take an age potion to see how old you are know?”

"Of course I would, what about Lucius, Severus and Remus?"

“I work here now,” spoke a deep, drawling voice from behind me, I recognized it as

Severus, “Lucius was thrown in Azkaban, Remus is an Order member.”

I looked him over as he talked, besides being taller and looking older, he hadn’t changed. Though I could tell he had gotten more darker in personality, no doubt from James and Sirius after I disappeared.

“If you don't mind headmaster I wish to take Sam to the Weasleys I can administer the potion to her while I am at it.”

He nodded, “of course, just let me know how it goes Severus.”

I stood up and went next to Severus, who offered me his arm, I took it. We then took off towards the dungeon where Severus told me his classroom and office were.

“Sam you still look so beautiful, you know it's going to be weird calling you Miss Harrison,” smiled Sev.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well you haven’t finished your seventh year so you’ll get some private lessons.”

“Alright that’s understandable, you know you used to call me that when you were younger too,” I smiled up at him.

“As a friend, and as someone who loved you, not as a professor.”

“I guess you’re right that is kind of weird,” I scrunched up my face while saying that, causing Severus to chuckle.

“You know Lucius has feelings for you he always has, as do I, he was forced to marry Narcissa"

“That sucks.”

As we entered his quarters he disappeared to get the potion, he came back as quick. His dark robes billowing around his body, making him seem more mysterious then he was. I took the potion from his open hand and swallowed it quickly. I heard a whooshing sound above my head, Severus sighed.

“Well what’s the damage?” I asked.

“Twenty-four,” he replied.

“I suppose that’s better then nothing,” I shrugged.

“I suppose you should go now I imagine Molly is going insane waiting for you.”

Before heading to the fireplace I walked over to him embracing him causing him to stiffen. He then relaxed and hugged me back. We let go and I grabbed some floo powder.

“See you around Sev,” I smiled, “The Weasleys.”

I then felt the whooshing feeling that I haven't felt in a long time. I landed in a small living room, I then got out and brushed myself off. I was enveloped into a hugged instantly by a red headed woman I knew had to be Molly.

“I’ve missed you so much,” she cried behind happy tears.

“Hey there Sam long time no see,” spoke Arthur clapping his hand on my back.

“Isn't that true, it's been years.”

“Kids come downstairs we want you to meet someone,” Molly yelled.

“Finally she has arrived,” spoke a red-haired girl.

“This is Ginny, Fred, George, Ron, Percy, Charlie, Bill and last but not least Harry,” she said pointing to each of the red heads, except Harry, who remarkably looked like James, with Lily’s eyes. I thought I was going to cry but kept strong for them. I followed Ginny upstairs to see my room. Which I happened to be sharing with her. I seen that Dumbledore had already gotten my things from Diagon Alley. Ginny and I got to know each other and we got along instantly, she reminded me of her mother.

“Mum says you're a pureblood, you're really nice.”

“Yeah and I was a Gryffindor too, see not all purebloods are rude, take a look at the Blacks all Death Eaters, except for Sirius,” I replied.

Ginny looked surprised.

“My family was friends with them, though they only pretended, they liked Sirius and didn't blame him for not wanting to follow in his parents footsteps.”

“So mom says your a werewolf as well,” Ginny said hesitantly.

I shook my head yes.

“Have you heard of Remus Lupin, he's a werewolf too but Dumbledore said you could control it, Dumbledore has told us all about you.”

“Well it saves me a lot of information to tell,” I laughed, my heart leapt at the mention of Remus.

We laughed then heard Molly calling us down for supper. I sat between Harry and George. We talked, and after supper I volunteered to help with the dishes, I had an idea to tell Molly.

“I think I know how to bring down you-know-who, I know there's the order but I think we should make a separate group, the dragon tamers, I know foolish, but I can get Lucius on our side, how Severus told me that Lucius still had feelings for me that means we have secrets from him he could sort of be a spy.”

“That's brilliant, I’ll owl Albus tonight and tell him the news,” she replied ecstatically.

I headed upstairs to be hauled into a room. It was Ron and Harry.

“How are you?” Harry asked.

“Well better knowing it isn't someone trying to kill me.”

“Bloody hell why would we do that?” Ron asked.

“It was a joke,“ Harry replied laughing.

The three of us then talked for a few hours. Over the next couple of weeks I got to know Harry and the Weasley children a lot better.