Status: Has a few chapters, but not sure if I'm gonna continue. I really like this one, though, so maybe I will.

My Brother Is the Slytherin Snob...!

Beatrice "Bea" Malfoy is Draco Malfoy's twin sister, yet they are nothing alike. While Draco boosts his ego with his 'good' looks and annoying smirk, Bea prefers to stay hiden; more in the shadows. Her dyed hair is black with two stripes, one red and one purple. She has no piercings, but her best friend, Bryan Villa, does. An eyebrow and snake bites shine whenever they are in the common room. And Melloney "Mel" Peter, her best girl friend, isn't exactly 'normal'. Her neon-green hair and multi-colored arm sleeves set her apart from the rest.

Draco hates his little sister, as Bea hates her brother. But, just because they are complete opposites doesn't mean they can't come together when everything starts falling apart. And when the worst thing happens, all they have left are each other. However, will they be able to set aside the previous wrongs and be willing to join as brother and sister, or will they be destined to live in hate forever?
  1. Prologue
    Draco Malfoy's twin sister isn't exactly like their parent's dreamed she'd be....
  2. Home Bittersweet Home
    The trio meets up and arrives at Hogwarts.
  3. Clothing
    Filler chapter on what each character prefers to wear.
  4. Common Room
    Another filler, sorry, but I don't have a whole lot of concrete stuff yet....