Status: Has a few chapters, but not sure if I'm gonna continue. I really like this one, though, so maybe I will.

My Brother Is the Slytherin Snob...!

Prologue

Draco opens the door to his twin's room.

"Bea! Wake up! Bea! Beatrice! Beatrice Malfoy! Wake Up!" He screams.

His sister’s fist connects with his face with a satisfying crunch. Draco hollers.

"Bea!" Their mother's voice calls.

"Yes, dear mother of mine?" Bea layers her voice with honey-soaked sarcasm.

"What was that I just hear?"

"Draco waking me up." She calls while looking down at said brother. He is clutching his upturned face, down on his knees, trying not to drip blood onto the plush carpet. He tries glaring at her, but ultimately fails.

"I mean the noise that sounded like something breaking!"

"Donno." She responds with a quiet giggle.

Narcissi’s heels can be heard clicking up the stairs. Quickly and silently, Bea fixes her brother's nose and cleans up the spilt blood. She then disappears into the bathroom, where she grabs a brush and begins brushing her died-black hair. Her mother walks in.

"Draco, what are you doing here?"

"Attempting to wake Beatrice up."

Bea twitches at the sound or her full name. However, Narcissi doesn't miss a beat.

"Go to your room. You need to finish getting ready!"

Bea smirks in the mirror, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Bea, hurry up and get ready. We leave at 6." Narcissi states as she exits her daughter's room.

"Finally, I'm alone."

After closing her bedroom door, Bea undresses and ponders what to wear on the train to Hogwarts. She decides on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black shirt with 'Avenge Sevenfold' printed on it. Added with her neon green socks and black converse, she's ready to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Revised, spell checked, and with names correctly spelt. Here!!!!

[Edit]: Re-revised, with a few new additions, and some changes. Will probably be fixed again.