Status: Has a few chapters, but not sure if I'm gonna continue. I really like this one, though, so maybe I will.

My Brother Is the Slytherin Snob...!

Clothing

Bea wakes to the alarm clock. Bryan's dark eyes meet hers.

"How'd you sleep?"
He asks as she climbs out of his bed. The jeans he was wearing yesterday were still on, and instead of changing, he just pulled a clean shirt over his head.

"Bryan! At least change your jeans! You slept in those!"

Bryan shrugs.
"It's not like we're doing anything today. But you never answered my question."

Bea's only reply is a grunt.

"Very ladylike."
Bryan comments as Bea turns to leave.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm gonna go before I get mauled by these boys when they wake fully, and before Mel freaks out that I'm not there."
She smiles at Bryan, promising to meet him in the common room when they're ready.

“Bea!” Mel exclaims, tackling her friend the moment she opens the door.

Bea laughs. That’s so typical of Mel. Since classes won’t start for another week, the students can choose not to wear their uniforms.

Mel wears a small yellow tank top with denim short shorts, along with her favorite dog necklace, a gift from Bea a couple years ago. She throws on some flip flops, then starts obsessing over her hair and makeup.

Bea looks down at what she's wearing. She only put it on a few hours ago, and plus, it smells like Bryan. Deciding to keep it, she pulls off her slippers and on her converse to complete the look. Dressed in denim jeans, her Neon Trees shirt, and her Nightmare Before Christmas hoodie over top, Bea smiles. It feels good to be able to dress how she wants again. She turns to her friend, who's putting the finishing touches on her makeup.

"Mel, c'mon, Bryan's waiting."

Mel gives the 'one second' sign and applies her lip gloss. After smacking her lips a few times, she turns to leave.

"Ready."
She states, even as she's rummaging through her purse.

They meet Bryan in the common room, then head off to a rather late breakfast, thankful for the fact that, since school hasn't started, breakfast runs much later than usual.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. Short. Filler. But it was there, so why not put it in? :d

[Edit:] I believe I shortened it. But oh well. It's getting the story somewhere, and it actually sounds much better now, if you ask me. Before, there was too much description. Mind you, description is good, but only if it's done well. That wasn't, unfortunately.