Status: Has a few chapters, but not sure if I'm gonna continue. I really like this one, though, so maybe I will.

My Brother Is the Slytherin Snob...!

Common Room

After breakfast, the trio lounges around in the common room, Bryan and Mel in deep discussion while Bea reads a book she brought form home.

Bea looks up from her book. Bryan’s voice had pulled her away from the action, drawing her back to reality. She tilts her head sideways, indicating she’d heard but not understood. A small, barely visible smile plays upon his lips.

“I said: Bea, how about you? Mel and I were talking about what we’re going to do different this year.”

“Oh. Wha’d you guys say?”

Mel jumps up a little, obviously excited.

“I’m gonna get a boyfriend!”

Bea laughs. That’s so Mel. Such the prep. Bea turns to Bryan expectantly.

“I’m thinking about playing Quidditch this year.”

“Wow! Really? What position?”

Bryan smiles. “Keeper, of course.”

“Well?” Mel interrupts. “What are you going to do different?”

Bea thinks for a minuet. Finally, she smiles.

“I’m gonna-”

Abruptly, Pansy’s face appears in front of the three. She’s lost weight over the summer, but not nearly enough to rid her of the resemblance of a pig.

“Have any of you freaks seen Dracy-poo?” she demands.

Bea tries to keep from laughing, while Mel rolls hysterically on the floor. Even Bryan gives out a little chuckle.

“Dracy-poo? Nice, Pansy. I bet he loves that one!” Mel states between fits of laughter.

“No. We haven’t seen the idiot since yesterday.” Bea gently states, still trying not to laugh. And succeeding rather well...

Pansy leaves in a huff.

The trio avidly discusses the strange relationship between the two of them, their earlier conversation long forgotten.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup.

Another filler.

And it isn't that long.

But it's here, and it's something. And we get to see a bit of each person's personality.