Status: Writing but not all the time

My Complicated Life

Trust isn't given, You have to earn it.

‘Hey it’s Sam, leave a message after the beep’ I snapped my phone shut and cursed. I had left a bunch of messages on Sam’s phone and as of yet I’ve heard nothing from him. I spent a couple of nights roaming around Italy looking for any sign of him, even though I knew there wouldn’t be I couldn’t help but hope. I called Felix, tried to get some information from him but he had nothing. I arrived back in forks after the sixth day to find it exactly how I left it, no Sam.
“Why so sad aunt Carlie? Sam going to come back” Nessie said
“You’ll understand when your older, but hopefully you won’t have to find out” I said then glared at Jake who glared back.
“Don’t give me that look, besides in Sam’s defense you did leave first” He said.
“Umm, hello? Who’s side are you on” I growled as he rolled his eyes. I started playing around with Nessie’s hair whilst thinking about Sam when Emmett spoke.
“Where do you think he could have gone?” He asked
“I seriously have no idea” I said disappointed, how could I not know where he could have gone, shouldn’t I know these things?
“You sure you actually take them on their word” Edward asked
“I have reasons for trusting the Voltri” I said which made Edward scowled at me
“Really? I would love to hear these reasons” He said
“I too would like to know” Jasper piped in.
“Well you aren’t going to find out” I said
“Actually I’m interested too; I’ve learned a lot from my stay at Volterra, not very good things, regardless of that I would have thought that what happened would make you hate them more than everyone else especially as this is you we are talking about” Carlisle said, oh great if Carlisle wanted to know then I never actually found a way around lying to him, just the way he is, makes me feel so guilty.
“Alright fine if you must know” I sighed as everyone looked at me listening extensively.
“Felix has only been with the Voltri for 2 years and before that he and I were friends”.
“You were what?” Bella gasped
“Yeah, and well the worst part is that he liked me but I dint like him and well I broke his heart”
“How is that even possible?” Emmett laughed
“Hey! You only know the bad part of him; besides it’s my fault he joined the voltri in the first place” I said
“How so?” Rosalie asked
“The voltri were trying to get him on their side and I stopped him from going, but when I rejected him he went over to them and I never saw him again, until a few weeks ago”
“Oh it makes sense “Alice smiled
“Thank you Alice! I knew you would back me up” I smiled back
“That shouldn’t be a comfort, Alice is all for the crazy love, sorry Jasper” Emmett laughed while Jasper hit him.
“So he has no idea----“Esme began when she was cut off by a figure in the doorway.
“Hey, hope I’m not interrupting?” Felix asked, everyone seemed displeased to see him except me.
“No, but weren’t you the one who suggested we shouldn’t be friends?” I smiled
“I guess I did, but I have something to tell you” He said
“What is it?” I asked my smile disappearing
“It’s Sam, I found him”

*******

“Okay, first of all what were you doing in Alaska and second what was Sam doing there” I asked as we stood outside the hotel he was staying in.
“First I was doing business for Aro and second he said something about you and him seeing the world, couldn’t really tell he was a bit drunk at the time”
“Omg! How could I have forgotten, we were going to go on a world tour and start of in Alaska, I’m so stupid” I said annoyed.
“Well good luck” He said
“Thanks again Felix I owe you a lot” I said
“Always a pleasure” He smiled then got into his car and drove off. I breathed in and then entered the hotel. I searched around but couldn’t see him.
“May I help you miss?” The receptionist asked
“ Could you tell me what room Sam James is staying in?” I asked
“Certainly hold on one second” He said then started typing away
“Yes, it’s room 101”
“Thank you” I said then hurried up the stairs. I burst in the door only to find Sam on the floor drinking from a whiskey bottle.
“Oh wow Sam, I’ve never wanted you more” I said then laughed. I thought he would smile back or even look up, but he didn’t even acknowledge me.
“Alright fine, play it like that” I said then got him onto the bed and started to clean up the mess. Depressed Sam is not a very pretty sight. Once I had finished I put him under the covers and laid next to him, watching him staring right through me, like I wasn’t there.
********

I watched the sun go down and then come back and he still hadn’t spoken. I started to really worry; it scared me to see him like this.
“Sam?” Nothing. Fed up, I got out of bed, got a bottle of water out of the fridge and chucked it over him. Finally I got a response out of him, not one I really hoped for but good enough. He sprang out of bed then pinned me against the wall.
“Sam Calm down it’s me, Carlie” I gasped, taken by surprised.
“No you’re not, Carlie’s gone” he said tightening his grip.
“No I’m not” I said then pushed him off of me.
“ Don’t make me hurt you because I really don’t want to and also because it will hurt” I growled, he stopped and I thought he was okay again but then a cleaner walked in and his eyes flickered to her. Before he could do anything I flung myself on him, holding him down.
“Get out…NOW!” I yelled at her, she yelped then darted out the door.
“Sam! Calm down, breath just breath” I said pushing harder against his shoulders. He still wouldn’t, still trying to break my hold, so I did the only thing I could think of, I placed my lips of his.
“Sam?” I asked
“Carlie?” He blinked
“Back to sanity are we?” I laughed
“Um yeah I think so” He said then laughed back, yep this was my Sam.
“Oh good I thought I lost you for a second” I said my smile faltering a little.
“I could say the same thing to you” He frowned
“Well honestly you should know better than to trust the Voltri.”
“That’s the thing, it wasn’t Aro who said you didn’t love me, it was Felix”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter up, enjoy !! :)