Status: Writing but not all the time

My Complicated Life

Drama should be my middle name

Emmett growled.
“Can’t you just leave me alone” I said looking at her
“It’s not just you I’m after once I’m finish with you I’m going after Bella” She said making Emmett growl again then the next thing I knew they were fighting, they were in a dead lock growling and snarling at each other. I didn’t know what I could do I didn’t want Emmett to get hurt I know he was strong but she was stronger. There was only one thing in the world that annoyed my sister more than anything.
“Vicky!!” I shouted she pushed Emmett against a tree then walked up to me.
“It’s me you want so leave my family alone” I said she smiled but it turned into a smirk then she grabbed me by the neck choking me.
“Now you’re going die” She said squeezing harde. When I felt like I was going to die she was thrown off of me I started coughing trying to get my breath back I looked up and it was Edward who had helped me and luckily now everyone was here. I thought that they were finally going to kill her but how wrong I was because one minute they were fighting her and the next she escaped into the forest.
“For fuck sake” Emmett yelled making everyone look at him then they turned their attention to me.
“Carlie what are you doing here?” Esme said giving me a hug
“I missed you guys and no matter what you say I’m not going back” I said
“Stubborn as ever” Alice said giving me a hug
“Better believe it” I smiled then hugged Jasper Rosalie and Carlisle it really nice to be back with the whole family again.
*Hour later*
We were all arguing about Victoria and about wherever I should stay.
“I am eighteen I can do what I like and I am not going” I said
“Yes you are “Edward said
“No I’m not” I said staring at him
“I think she should stay come on Edward don’t tell me you haven’t miss you can’t lie to me” Alice smirked
“Of course I’ve missed you Carlie but what just happened proves that you shouldn’t be here” Edward
“Wherever I go she’ll follow so the safest place is here” I said
“It’s true Edward Carlie should stay beside she part of the family” Carlisle said
“So I can stay?” I asked Carlisle nodded so I gave him a hug
“But there’s one condition, no more ditching school” He said which was weird how could they have known unless they had been spying on me.
“Hey you have been spying on me!” I said
“Well of course we know what you’re like” I sighed
“Fine deal” I said
“Where’s your car?” he asked
“I’ll go get it” I said before anyone could say anything I jumped off the sofa and got out the house.

*Half an hour later*
I arrived at Jake’s house I didn’t get in my car I walked up to his house and opened the door I could hear 2 voices one I knew it was Jake and the other one if I wasn’t mistaken was Bella, mm wonder what Edward would say if he knew Bella was here well that would be a picture I chuckled as I entered the living room.
“Hey guys” I said then Bella turned around and just stared at me.
“Carlie!” She said then rushed up to me nearly knocking me over as she hugged me.
“What are you doing here?” She asked
“I was sick of being on my own and this time I’m not going” I said
“Does Edward know your here?”
“Yes everyone does” I answered
“Hey at lunch Eric said there was a new kid called Carlie” She said
“Yeah I didn’t even know that they knew you” I said
“So that’s your Ferrari outside Jake said it was Sam’s” She said then Jake laughed and grinned his big white teeth.
“Victoria came to the house” Bella gasped
“What happened?” She asked
“She got away” I said
“Don’t worry we’ll find her” Jake said
“Don’t you think if the pack and the Cullen’s work together you have a greater chance of finding her?” I asked though I wish I hadn’t
“No way in hell” He fumed
“Right forget I said anything” I said quietly
“Anyway I think we better go before they start looking for us “Bella said
“Bye Jake” We both said then walked out the door.
“I’ll meet you up at the house” Bella said as she got in her truck and I got in my Car,
*10 minutes later*
I got out my car and about 10 minutes later Bella pulled up when she parked we both walked inside.
“ Hey were back” I said Edward kissed Bella which made me kind of depressed I mean Edward has Bella Alice has Jasper Rosalie had Emmett and Carlisle has Esme and me I have no one.
“Great me and Bella can help you unpack” Alice said
“Ok but I can unpack myself” I said
“Sure if what you do is called unpacking” She laughed then we walked upstairs to my bedroom.
“You do know everyone could smell mutt on both of you”
“Come on it’s not like we not going to see Jake, Alice” I said
“I think Edward and Emmett will find a way to stop you” She said then disappeared then came back and dumped my suitcase on the bed.
“Do we have to do this now” I moaned
“If we don’t your clothes will be everywhere” She laughed
“Carlie you have to come to see Charlie, he loved to see you” Bella said helping us unpack.
“Yeah sure after this because if we don’t get this done Alice will probably rip my throat out” I laughed
“Not a funny joke” She said but I could see she wanted to smile.
*An hour later*
I was going to Bella house but apparently I might run off afterwards, well they would be right but still. You might be wondering why I would run off if I’m already with my family but I am still on house arrest and I find it funnier if I bend the rules.
“So what’s been going on while I’ve been away” I asked
“Someone was killed this morning” Carlisle said
“Where?” I asked
“California He answered
“California? How does that affect us?” I asked
“Carlie the person who got killed she was a girl and was 17 she went to your school” Carlisle replied
“What was her name?” I asked
“Vicky Carter” he said slowly
“Excuse me? Vicky as in my best friend” I said
“Yes I’m so sorry” Carlisle said I couldn’t believe what I was hearing I felt like crying but the tears just wouldn’t come.
“Carlie are you ok?” Esme asked
“You know what I’m tired so I’m going to bed” I said and before anyone could say anything I walked upstairs.
I couldn’t believe she was dead Vicky we’d been best friends for ages and she was dead and only I knew who was to blame Victoria she couldn’t kill me so she went after Vicky. I couldn’t let her do this anymore I had to face her. I locked my door then opened my window I looked down it wasn’t that far down but I probably break my neck if I jumped, so I climbed out the window and carefully slid across the ledge I stopped then looked over it wasn’t that much of a distance from me to the tree so I crouched then pushed against the house and jumped onto the tree grabbing one of the branches it was bloody scary but I’m so relieved that I made it. I started to climb down the tree when I heard a ripping sound I looked to see where it was coming from, it was from the branch I was holding and before I had time to react the branch snapped making me fall to the ground with a thud. “Oh shit” I whispered grabbing my now broken ankle well it felt like it was. I got up with the other foot then slowly stood up with the other foot to see if I had broken it. I could defiantly move and walk but it hurt like hell. I fix it in the morning I thought as I walked into the woods going to meet my death basically if I didn’t let Victoria kill me she kill the people I love and she already shown me that by killing Vicky. Once I reached the clearing where my parents died I called out her name.
“Victoria!” I shouted into the wind I waited for awhile but there was no answer
“Come on you heartless bitch here I am alone no one can stop you” I shouted again I waited again but still she didn’t show. It started to get colder and it felt like I was being watched but I couldn’t see anything it was too dark. I turned around realizing this was a big mistake but I jumped when I saw a person coming towards me.
Meanwhile………
Alice rushed upstairs as fast as she could because she needed to stop Carlie she‘d seen what Carlie had decided to do and it was stupid but she always put others safety first. She tried to open the door but it was lock but that couldn’t have stop Alice being a vampire an all. With one force against the door it slammed open. When she walked in Carlie wasn’t there but the window was wide open.
In the clearing.
I kept panicking as the person got closer I knew I should run but my feet wouldn’t go in my head I knew I had to face her. I closed my eyes and just waited, and waited but no pain came except a voice.
“Are you lost?” I opened my eyes to look who had said that. It was a man he had blonde hair and really nice eyes they were blue focused he might be some physco.
“No I’m not are you?” I asked
“Oh no” He laughed then continued
“I’ve just moved here” He said
“Well I hope you like the rain because in forks that’s all you get” I said
“Oh I am I moved from Alaska so this is an upgrade for me” He laughed again.
“That’s good” I said
“Well I better be going” I said
“Right yeah me too, what’s your name?” He asked I thought about it for a while before I answered
“if we ever meet again then I’ll tell you” I said then I started walked back and wondering why I had talked to him and not just walked away. Once I reached the house I knew I couldn’t get back up the way I came so carefully I silently opened the front door closed it behind me looked around to make sure no one was there then I rushed upstairs and opened my bedroom door I closed it then sighed no one would ever know.
“What the hell did you think you were doing” Alice shouted making me jump
“What do you mean?” I asked, crap I knew I could never get away with it I mean I live with vampires.
“Cut the crap, you went to go meet her if she actual shown you would have been dead” He fumed
“You’re not meant to follow me” I argued pretty pointless though
“You’re the most …. Your so” She didn’t finish
“Ok I’m really sorry” I sighed
“Yeah you should be, and don’t you ever do it again” She said
“I promise I wont”
“Good now gets some sleep, night” she said then closed the door.
*Next day*
(School corridor)
“I meet you in next lesson Carlie” Bella said closing her locker
“Yeah sure see you then Bella” I said then turned to walk to my English class. I just sat down as the teacher started to talk about Shakespeare he said we were going to do Romeo and Juliet great just what I needed. The class was reading Romeo and Juliet.
“Carlie Jones”
“Here” I said then went back to reading well skim reading.
GREGORY
How! Turn thy back and run?

SAMPSON
Fear me not.

GREGORY
No, marry; I fear thee!

SAMPSON
Let us take the law of our sides; let them begin.

GREGORY
I will frown as I pass by, and let them take it as
they list.

SAMPSON
Nay, as they dare. I will bite my thumb at them;
which is a disgrace to them, if they bear it.
I closed the book I’ve read it like a million times and every time I read it I hate it so boring.
“Sam James” the teacher called
“Here” I look around and I stopped when I saw this guy and then he turned his face to look at me, it was the guy I met in the woods yesterday who just happened to be in the woods and now he just happened to be in the school I go to. While I was thinking I didn’t realize that he was looking back at me so I quickly moved my eyes down at the book opened it then started to read again. I was half way through the book when the bell rung I grabbed my stuff then left the classroom before he had a chance to talk to me. I got to my next lesson and sat down in my seat. I got out my phone and turned it back on I had 2 message 1 from 2 days ago it was from Vicky my eyes swelled as I read the message
Carlie, I don’t know where you went or why and why didn’t you take me with you I just want you to come back I miss you so please call me x
When I finished it, it hurt me that I would never see her again. I opened the next text it was from Vicky again I looked at the date it was from today my heart stopped I didn’t know how that could be possible.
You know what screw you, you been lieing to me and the things…… she told me of what you’ve done, I’m coming for you so I hope your ready
Once I finished reading it I was dumbstruck Vicky might have died but she wasn’t completely dead she was a vampire Victoria must be the she was talking about. Victoria turned her then made her hate me and now there both coming after, That exactly what James did to Victoria.
“Omg Carlie” I jumped then looked it was Bella
“Do you know what this means” I asked her.
“That your friend Vicky never really died she was turned and I’m guessing by Victoria” She whispered then sat down next to me
“Yes, but how did you know about Vicky?” I asked
“Edward told me” She said
“Of course, I just can’t believe it, can my life get any worse” I said and the answer would be yes because the guy Sam just walked in the room and he was staring at me as he sat down.
“I’m sorry” I said
“Why?” She asked
“When she met James I tried to break them up because he was bad so then she liked him even more if I didn’t try to she probably wouldn’t have realize he was evil, Edward wouldn’t have to kill him because he wouldn’t have seen you meaning she wouldn’t be after you now” I finished
“Hey it’s not your fault” She said
“Maybe but still anyway lets just forget it for the rest of the day until we can talk it out properly” I said I looked over again and he was still staring it was starting to get on my nerves.
“Bella excuse me I’ll be right back” I said got up then walked over to him to see why he was staring at me.
“Look first you just happen to show up in that woods and now you’ve followed me to my school what the hell your problem!” I demanded
“I actually go to this school now as you can see” He smirked
“Look just leave me alone!” I said then walked back to my seat.
“What was that all about?” Bella asked
“Nothing” I lied
“Who was he?” She asked looking
“Nobody can you just drop it!” I said irritated
“Alrite fine calm down” She said
“Sorry but lets just forget it” I said
“Ok I won’t say anything more about it” Bella
(End of the day)
“You know I am so glad it’s the weekend” I said as we got into Rosalie’s car.
“Yes I know going to school for three days is stressful” Alice said I was about to say something but she gave me a glare basically saying don’t even try it.
“Well anyway what’s the plan?” I asked as we drove off
“Well first were going Hunting then you can decide” Alice said then winked at me causing Emmett and Jasper to groan.
“Great Shopping trip” Rosalie said excitingly
“Please not another shopping trip” Emmett begged
“Alrite then what do you want to do?” I asked Emmett
“I don’t know I just didn’t want to go shopping that’s all” He smiled
“Well since I can see the future I know where were going so sorry Emmett” Alice said then laughed as we pulled up at the house wow Rosalie can drive fast.
“Carlie me and Carlisle cook you something up for you while we go hunting” Esme said coming out the house.
“Thanks” I said then walked inside once the smell hit me I felt it in my stomach I didn’t realize how hunger I was until now.
“We won’t be long” Carlisle said then they all walked out the house leaving me alone for I’d say an 1 hour maybe anyway I grabbed my plate and took it upstairs to eat. I got out my iphone and played airplanes by b.ob ft Hayley Williams one of my favorite song and started to sing to it when I heard the doorbell go which was strange if were them which it couldn’t be they would have just come in. I turned off the music and walked downstairs. When I saw who it was through the window I stopped dead it was Sam my stalker he might have not come to my school to follow me but now showing up at my house and I never said where it was that’s defiantly Stalkers behavior.
“What the hell are you doing here are you stalking me now” I said
“No I’m not stalking you!” He said hurt
“Then how do you know where I live!” I yelled
“ I actual came to see doctor Cullen I wanted to thank him for helping at the hospital” He said
“Right ok fine I’m sorry for yelling but anyway he isn’t here” I said
“So Carlie would you like to go out with me on Sunday?” What the fuck he just asked me out.
“Yes” I said
“Really?” He asked
“NO!!!” I said then he laughed which confused me
“Funny I like that”
“Go away and leave me alone!” I demanded
“ look I’m sorry it’s just I really like you and well I don’t know how to act around girls I’m sorry if I’ve scared you I’ll just go” He said then walked away maybe I misjudge him.
“No wait, I’m sorry I been too hard on you but you were too forward with me just turn it down a notch” I said
“So will you go out with me?” He asked
“Sure” I replied
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's long but I hope you enjoy it x
commets are apperaited x