Status: Writing but not all the time

My Complicated Life

Sorting out my mess

Yesterday was 3 days away until the wedding and today it’s two but now it seems there might not even be one. I felt so guilty because all of this was my fault, I knew Edward hated the idea of posposting the wedding just because of me. I had to think of something, anything I had to be the one to kill her... again. I had to go to her and finally put an end to it, after years of being frightened that she would come for me and rip my head off but now I had the advantage I was stronger and she couldn't’t stop me.
“Knock, knock” Sam called from outside my door. He laughed then came in.
“What took you so long? I heard you coming to the house about 10 minutes ago” I asked giving him a kiss.
“I got stopped by the vamp police” He chuckled.
“Hope Emmett and Edward weren’t too hard on you” I said
“Oh, it wasn’t them it was Carlisle” He said
“Carlisle! Really? That doesn’t seem right” I said shocked, Carlisle was the nicest person I had ever met, vampire or not.
“Yeah, he was very scary for a nice vamp” He said, speaking of scary I thought, back to the problem on hand, how to sneak off to meet Victoria and kill her without the others knowing.
“Oh no I know that face, what are you planning now” He asked suspicious
“I don’t know what you’re talking about” I lied
“Just because you’re not human anymore doesn’t mean I can’t tell when you’re lying” He smirked.
“Oh really” I laughed getting on top of him, just when Rosalie came in.
“Ever heard of knocking” I snarled, she rolled her eyes
“Oh please we can heard you from downstairs” She said
“I am seriously going to move out” I said
“Ha! I like to see you try” She said
“What’s up?” I asked
“Were all going shopping, you too Sam” She said and didn’t say Sam name as harshly as she had done yesterday.
“Oh goody” I said jumping up pulling Sam with me. Rosalie smiled then flickered out my room.
“ You go downstairs I’ll be there in a minute” I said , he looked at me to see if I was up to something but then just shrugged, nodded and walked downstairs. I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen then quickly wrote down a note.

I have gone to make all of your lives easier; she’s my sister so I should be the one to kill her. Don’t worry and don’t come looking for me, just continue with the wedding and I will be there to catch the bouquet, Love you all
Carlie x
P.s Sam if you haven’t already found it, I left you a note which I put in your jacket pocket x

I folded up the note and put it neatly on my pillow where they would find it. I wasn’t as scared as I was before because I knew I just couldn’t fail I knew I would win.
“Carlie hurry up” I heard Alice shout
“Coming” I shouted back, gave my room one last look then walked out and closed the door behind me.
******

“What do you think of this?” I asked Alice holding up a red dress.
“Now that, is very nice” She smiled
“Ok good I’ll just go try it on” I said walking towards the changing rooms with Sam following behind me. I slipped into the changing rooms, took of my clothes then put on the dress.
“Sam, could you come zip the dress up for me” I said
“Sure” He said coming in., now was my chance, I quickly grabbed the note I wrote for him and stuffed it in his pocket.
“Thanks, so what do you think?” I asked
“Gorgeous” He said
“And don’t forget tomorrow Alice is doing the fitting for your suit” I said
“Yeah I know” He moaned, typical guy.
“No matter what happens” I said
“What do you mean?” He asked
“Nothing just that you promise me you’ll go on as normal” I said
“What do you mean go on as normal?” He asked
“Just promise me!” I said frustrated
“Ok, I promise” He said, and I really hope he was going to keep it.
“Stop making out and get out here” Alice shouted, god she was embarrassing. I pulled open the curtains and she smiled in approval.
“Prefect” She said
“Right, hurry, get it off and I’ll buy it because there this shop I really want to go to” She said, I got back in the changing room took of the dress and chucked it over the top.
“Right I’ll buy it then meet us in the shop, come on Sam” She said and by the time I came out they were both gone. I grabbed my bag and made my way out of the shop. I looked to the right and saw Alice and Sam going into the shop. I didn’t turn right though I turned left and exited the shopping centre before Alice could see what I was doing and try to stop me. I got out my phone and text Victoria.
I want to talk, where are you?
A couple of minutes after I pressed send, she texted back.
Come to face your death, how very grown up sis. Meet me at home, that’s where it started and that’s where it going to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who read my story
comments and subscribers are appreciated