Status: Done :)

First Kiss

1/1

I was nervous.

He’d been staring at me from across the room, all night.

It wasn’t just your typical curious glance, it was full out checking me out. Me being the wallflower that I am, had no clue what to do, so I just remained rooted to my spot in the kitchen. That didn’t seem to faze him though, his amazingly bright eyes stayed glued to mine as various people came up to tell him how great his party was.

I couldn’t exactly say I’d been listening to my friend Sarah talk about her latest man crush either. I was too busy focusing my attention on other things.

“Madison? Are you listening?” Sarah asked, pinching my arm.

I snapped out of my daze and turned to look at her, “Sorry, no. What were you saying?”

She shook her head before heading off to find herself a drink, “Doesn’t matter.”

I sighed and shook my head at her slightly childish behaviour, I knew it was just the alcohol talking and she would be alright with me tomorrow.

I turned to my left and spotted a couple making out. I quickly turned away and decided to leave them in peace by vacating the kitchen. I felt really awkward around couples, I guess it was from my lack of relationships. I’d only ever been out with one guy before, Hayden Thomas . He was a real sweetheart and all, but we just wanted different things, he wanted a serious relationship and I really didn’t.

“I take it you don’t like parties.”

I gasped and turned around, catching a glimpse of the object of my affection.

He grinned at my surprise before putting his hand out for me to shake.

“Sean Foreman.” I didn’t shake it though.

I shook my head , feeling myself blush, “I know.”

“Oh well, let’s get down to partying then.”

I was finally enjoying myself for once, for once I didn’t care about other people’s opinions.

I was with the most gorgeous guy I’d ever met and he wasn’t staring at all the model type girls, he was staring down at me.

“Having a good time Miss Smith?” he grinned as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I chuckled at his attempt at being smooth.

I nodded, smiling warmly back up at him.

I don’t know how long we danced for, but to us, it didn’t really matter. We were too wrapped up in our own little bubble to care about the people around us. I didn’t know why I had made pre – conceptions about him before.

“Do you wanna go outside for a bit?” he whispered in my ear, his lips touching my skin causing shivers to run down my spine.

I gulped, “Yeah, sure.”

He took my hand, pushing through the crowd of people until we reached the backdoor and headed outside, the cold winter air hitting us straight away. I shivered, only in my light denim dress and heels, definitely not wear for winter.

“Sean it’s bloody freezing!” I exclaimed, rubbing my hands up and down my arms in the attempt to keep warm.

He smirked and wrapped his arms around me, his body practically touching my own.

“Not if we stick together.”

I scoffed quietly at his comment and leaned my head on his shoulder, my hands travelling under his shirt in attempt to keep them from falling off. He jumped a bit at the feeling before relaxing and pulling me even closer. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, it was making me feel a tiny bit flustered.

“I really like you, Madison.”

It was barely beyond a whisper, but to me it resounded in my ears like someone had just screamed those words at me. I buried my face into his neck, trying to avoid the fact that I was embarrassed that he’d come out with that.

I looked up at him and looked into his eyes, looking for any trace of a lie in his words.

It was silent for god knows how long, “I don’t really know what to say.”

I leaned up and pressed my cold lips to his surprisingly warm ones, he smiled into the kiss before eagerly kissing me back. I decided to pull away when he got a little bit too advanced for me.

“Umm...” I was beyond mortified. “I don’t really know what I’m doing.”

He smiled widely, “Are you saying I’m the first person you’ve kissed?”

I nodded, my cheeks probably resembling a tomato right now.

“Don’t I feel honoured then.” He chuckled, leaning down and pressing his soft lips back down onto mine.

From that moment, he had me hooked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so new one shot! I entered this contest to try and cure my writer's block :P

Its working, I think :P

Comments?