Status: New story! :)

You're Not Alone

One;

I sat at the desk at Social Services, awaiting my new future. As I fiddled around with my fingers, the woman across the desk from me was talking to someone on the phone, trying to figure out what was to happen to me.

I weighed all of the possibilities in my head. Was I going to be put into foster care? Or maybe sent to live with some crazy aunt who I've never met?

The social worker - who I have yet to learn her name - finally placed the phone onto its retriever and sat down.

"It took a while," She said, "But we've found someone that will take you in." Someone that will take me in? So I'm basically unwanted? Jeez, this woman's a bitch.

I crossed my arms and waited for her to go on. "You're going to pack up your belongings today, then I'm going to drive you to Baltimore, Maryland where you'll be living with your new legal guardian."

"And that would be...?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. She looked down at the paper in front of her. "A Mr. Greyson Davis. I believe that he's your brother?" I slowly nodded my head. My brother? My goody-two-shoes brother who abandoned me to go to college and left my 8-year-old self alone with our father?

Well... this should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
TELL ME WHATCHA THINKKK
this seriously looked longer in my notebook...lol
oh well!
Questions? Advice? COMMENTS??
oh and dont forget to subscribe! :D

-Jess