Status: Brand Spankin' New.

For What It's Worth

The Husband,

The show was over an hour after they began, ending it with they're third encore, singing an electronic remix of Sucidie Season, by Bring Me the Horizon, all of them except Zach playing in the crowd, circles around them as they played and sang.

Levi crawled back onto the stage, and sat indian style, her micro phone resting in her lap.

She brought it to her lips as Blane helped Aaron get back onstage.

"So, we'll be hanging out over.. there..." She pointed to the right side of the front of Art Ambush. "At our Merch table. Come visit Aaron's brother Andrew!" Levi chirped, pointing at Aaron, who smirked and waved, adjusting his beanie.

"Be sure to pick up our brand fucking new album that came out this weekend!" Jason yelled, the crowd flipping shit at the annoucement.

"Yeah!" Levi cheered, raising a fist.
"We love you all, come visit with us. We can make babies." Blane whispered into his mic before shaking his ass at the crowd.
Levi and the rest of the band laughed as their fans wolf whistled and laughed.

"See you later guys." Levi chuckled into the mic, putting it back on the stand and walking off stage with a wave.

Dustin was standing side stage, a towel in hand. He held it out to Levi when she finally reached him.
"Hey, thanks!" Levi said, blotting her face witht the towel, careful to not smear her eye makeup.

"Welcome." He said, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Great show, you guys really know how to work a crowd!" He laughed, watching Letters From Home fans rush over to the LFH merch, pushing and shoving each other.

Levi nodded, a smile on her face as she toweled off her neck.
"Its what we do. We just have fun." Levi said, watching her fans.

Dustin nodded.
"Well, I got to go. Talk later?" She asked, opening her arms to give him a hug.
"We'll talk, see you later Levi." He chuckled, patting her back as she let go, and walked away from him.

Jason caught up to Levi, waving at Dustin, and tossed an arm over her shoulders, Levi instictivly throwing one around his waist.
"He likes you." Jason said bluntly as they walked out to the merch table, Andrew as working his ass off, struggling to keep the fans in line.

Levi dragged Jason over as she snorted at his comment, rushing to help Andrew.

Jason and Levi began to help Andrew, who was grateful for the help, signing and talking quickly.
Aaron, Blane, and Zachry ran up next, greeting whoever was next in line.

They signed and signed, taking picture after picture that night before packing up and stuffing the van full of merchandise.
"Time to go home." Levi sighed, leaning on Aaron's shoulder, who patted her head with a chuckle.

"Give me a ride?" He asked, looking down at his short friend.
Aaron was six feet four inches, Levi was only five foot seven.

"Sure, I'm in a rush though." She said, winking, Aaron chuckling.
She meant she was going to be speeding the whole way home, wether he liked it or not.

"As long as you don't kill me." He commented, leaning on her.
She stumbled, and laughed.

"Ahh! You're too heavy!" She yelled, a laugh in her voice. The other boys noticed the two playing around, and decided to join in.
Join in by tackling the two.

"INCOMING!" Jason screamed, Levi and Aaron's eyes going wide when they spotted the three coming.
"AW SHI-" Levi was cut off by Jason, Blane, and Zach landing on top of herself and Aaron, who were both groaning, the wind blown out of them.

"I think you just broke my ribs." Aaron groaned, pushing Blane off on him, who was laughing hysterically.

"Y-you should have- seen your -f-face!" He managed to choke out, laughing so hard he could barely breath.

Levi groaned as she tried to push Jason off of her, who was laughing as well, not bothering to get off of her as he did.
Zach rolled off of Jason, and Levi finally managed to push him off, sitting up and taking a deep breath.

"Ow." She said, rubbing her ribs. Aaron stood up, groaning in pain.
"Fuckers." He muttered, helping up Levi.

"Seriously." She muttered back.

"See you later Fuckers." Aaron said cheerily, watching them look at him funny. Levi laughed, and unlocked her car.

Zach flipped them off, and Levi threw back the gesture with no hesitation.

"Bye!" She laughed, waving to them, getting a wave back.

Aaron saluted his freinds like he always had to say goodbye, the boys saluting him back.

Levi had always wondered why he saluted his freinds instead of just waving.

They got in the car, and Levi started it, peeling out of the lot, just to scare the boys.

"That ruins your tires." Aaron said calmly, plugging his ipod into the stereo.
"I know." Levi said, a smirk on her face.

He played 3Oh!3's Starstrukk, the bass so strong Levi could feel the vibrations on the steering wheel, Aaron dancing in the passenger seat.

She laughed at Aaron, and reached over, turning the volume down so she could talk to him

"Oh come on!" He whined, giving Levi a pleading look. She sent him a smile, and laughed.

"I have a question." She sang, diliberatly sounding bad.

"Ask away!" Aaron sang back, sounding just as bad, making Levi chuckle.

"Why do you salute?" She asked, talking normally.

"I'm a Marine brat." He said, looking at Levi, who's eyebrows shot up. "Andrew and I were raised by two Marines, our Dad was a really high rank, but our Mom quit when she had me."

"Huh," Levi said, her shoulders relaxing. "How come you never told me that before?"
Aaron rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand, leaning his elbow against the door.
It was somthing he did when a touchy subject came up, somthing Levi had figured out over the four months of being in Letters From Home.

"You don't have to tell me..." Levi mumbled, watching Aaron think, her eyes shifting back and forth between the road.

"Nah, its... its okay." He muttered, waving his left hand mindlessly. He sighed.

"He was killed by a bomb, he was part of the Marine Bomb squad, you hear of them? Or somthing like that?" He said, not waiting for a response from Levi.

"We always saluted him goodbye." He said, his voice quiet, his eyes cast downward. Levi felt like an ass for asking. "I was fifteen when he died, and I was mad a him."

He sighed, the memory of the day flashing in his mind.
"I didn't salute him goodbye. I just stared at him. He was giving me this sad smile, and I did nothing. I just stood there." He paused.
"I didn't even tell him I loved him, and that he was the best Dad any kid could have. He let me be my own person, even after I told him I didn't want to be a marine." He said, throwing his head back.

Levi sighed, feeling the tension she had created.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly, aware that he didn't even know about her parents.

You can imagine how relieved she was when he didn't ask her any questions, the rest of the ride home quiet.

----

Levi and Aaron only lived two storys apart from each other in thier apartment complex.
Kyle even knew Aaron, but didn't know he was in a band until Levi introduced him to the band.

They walked up to the stairs, and once they got to the second third foor, they gave each other a hug gooodnight.
"Goodnight Aaron." She said into Aaron's chest, her height making it difficult to say so it wasn't muffled.

"G'night Levi." He said, a small smile on his face.

Levi let him go, and sent him a smile before heading upstairs, Aaron turning to his door, unlocking it, and heading inside.

Levi walked up the two flights of stairs to her apartment.
Their apartment complex had an elevator, but after shows, the two always walked up the stairs for no reason at all.

She reached her apartment, and unlocked the door quietly, wanting to surprise Kyle.
The apartment Kyle had been living in for three years was twice the size of Levi's, plus the fact that it had a fitness center, pool, and community center.
Levi's just had her Aunt's mangagment house.

She tiptoed into their living room, looking for her peroxide blonde boyfriend as she set her purse down on the couch, not making a sound.

Levi searched the kitchen and bathroom, and the second bedroom, not seeing Kyle in any of those rooms.

She began wondering if he had gone to Caleb's, or any of the other guy's places, and then she checked the bedroom, having to bite back and 'aww'.

Kyle was cuddling with Wonka and Max, the cat and dog nestled together with Kyle, who was sleeping soundly on the right side of the bed.

Levi quietly picked up the pajamas she had worn the night before off of the dresser, and slipped them on silently, watching Kyle sleep.
Wonka and Max were curled up behind Kyle's legs, Wonka's head peeking over Kyle's legs.

She raised a pleading finger to her lips, begging him to now meow.
He blinked at her, and layed back down, not caring if she was back or not.

Wonka had grown to resent Levi a bit since they moved in with Kyle, he hated Max, Kyle's mutt, and let her know it everyday.

Levi silently lifted the covers, and crawled into bed, snuggling up to Kyle.
She watched him figit in his sleep a bit at the new movement on the bed, and then lay still again.

Levi scooted forward a little more, and kissed his nose. A smile spread across his face, and his eyes opened slowly.
"Well look who's here..." He said groggliy as Levi giggled, Kyle pulling her closer.

They were pressed together, Kyle pushing Max and Wonka off the bed.
"Sorry guys, but I'd like my girlfriend to myself tonight." He said, a little bit of sleep in his voice. Levi giggled again as the dog and cat glared at Kyle from the floor.

Kyle rolled himself on top of Levi, his body hovering over hers. She had a smile on her face, her hands held flat against Kyle's chest.

They smiled at each other for a moment, before Kyle swooped on her, planting kisses on her face, neck and chest, Levi giggling and laughing the whole time.
"I missed you." He whispered just before kissing her behind her ear. She giggled, and pulled his hips down to hers.

"Ooh, fiesty." Kyle snickered, Levi laughing.
She kissed him, both of them smiling.

They rolled around for a little bit, not doing anything but kissing and teasing each other.

The two pets hid in the closet.

"You tease." Levi whispered as Kyle rubbed her hipbones, kissing her sensitive areas.

Kyle just chuckled, and continued to tease her.
She laughed as he tickled her, making her laugh hysterically.

"K-kyle!" She laughed loudly, Kyle laughing too. "I need sleep!" She said, laughing loudly.

Kyle stopped tickling her, and kissed her cheek before laying down next to him. She snuggled up to him, and he wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you." Kyle whispered, Levi's heart fluttering.
"I love you." Levi chimed, a smile growing on Kyle's face.

"Get some sleep." Kyle whispered, kissing her hair.
He didn't have to say it twice, Levi was out before he could even finish his sentence.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sleepy.
Comment, Subscribe! :D